Which Cowboy are you rooting for? And who do you think will win?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I want Cerrone to win this one. He's always exciting, has killer instinct, finishes fights, and likes to fight A LOT.

I think he'll win by TKO tonite.

Who do you want to win, Cerrone or Oliveira?

And who do you think will win and how?

And no stupid, 'I want Cowboy to win.'

The Brazilian cowboy definitely has a chance and I'll go for the upset. I think he'll use his reach and rock cerrone and follow up with a flurry or a submission for the finish.

Cerrone!!!!!! Hopefully he can bounce back after the RDA fight and get a nice finish tonight.

If Cerrone loses tonite especially by KO/TKO it might be the end of his career and a downward spiral.

Cerrone will win, then they will shake hands, strip nude and ride off into the sunset together on the same horse.

Rooting for Oliveira, but Cerrone confirms his bridesmaid status.

Since I like both guys, I'm just hoping for a good fight. But I'll be really surprised if Cowboy Oliveira gets this one.

I wanted Cowboy to win against RDA for a chance at the Conor vs. Cowboy popcorn. He failed that miserably. Now I could care less about him but only by a tiny little bit.

Rooting against both, just cause they both have the same nickname as "Cowbro" Sir Own

Really though, I just never liked Cerrone, rooting against him always.

I think Brazilian cowboy will win. Pettis and RDA showed that Cerrone has a simple style than can be beaten.

Alex and I truly believe he is going to destroy Cerrone, I can't stand Cerrone as a human being although I fully respect how he comes to fight, fights on short notice and wants to entertain the fans

I really like both guys, but a win over Cerrone does more for Oliveira than vice-versa, and he seems like such a cool guy.

Cowboy-770x513.jpg

If rather the Brazilian Cowboy win after that piss poor performance Cerrone just had. I don't care if it was against RDA, he couldn't last 2 minutes. Hopefully the other Cowboy makes the most of this opportunity.

Don't sleep on Brazilian Cowboy! Looking for a good fight but Pettis and RDA shown the recipe how to beat Cerrone. If Oliveria puts the pressure on uses the reach he could pull the upset, I'm hoping he shakes things up after RDA BUZZ SAWED thru Cerrone like a Hot knife thru butter

Back