Which country is your best bet to win the World Cup?

France appears to be the deepest, hoping to see Belgium take the next step forward too.

I would say Germany is the favorite. Followed by Spain, France.
Germany has the overall best squad better than 4 years ago. Best defense 4 of the 3 defenders all play for the same club Munich.
The whole coaching team is well established and knows how to win. There are no conflicts in the team like you often have with France or the Netherland.

But of course, there are a few teams were it depends on your form on the day.

Are we gonna be champions?

giphy.gif

Belgium has a strong line up

Toby Alderweireld, Vincent Kompany, Jan Vertonghen

Kevin DeBruyne, Marouane Fellaini, Radja Nainggolan, Moussa Dembele

Dries Mertens, Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard.

Their attack line is tough to top. All three still useful at this point in their careers.

I have no interest in football and no knowledge of it from about 2010. Asked my mate the same question recently and he mentioned France. Which came as a big surprise as when I liked football, you never knew which team would show up.

I'd like England to but from what I hear and see [I managed to sit through the Euro 2016 games, whilst reading] that won't happen. Spain and Holland are welcomed by me. Really like both countries. Also, Brazil. Just because of the culture and the tradition. But again like my thoughts on France, with Brazil, you never know which team will show.

On a personal note, I don't have any clues on the players currently in the England team and it makes me laugh when in the 90s and early 2000s you had World class players in the team and it was a case of who to leave out the team. Now it's who to actually put in it. Genuine question, how many of the current England team would have made the team in the early 00's?

Back