Which country is your best bet to win the World Cup?

Germany have it in the bag.

It’s between Germany, France and Brazil. England aren’t good in cup competitions, Argentina now is worse than 2014, Spain is filled with too many old and average players that won’t make it to quarters, and Belgium crumbles against big teams .

Spain's 6-1 win against Argentina yesterday shows that they could be the top favorite.

Last edited:
France has the most talent, but they seem to lack the cohesiveness they had in the Euros when Payet was still on the team. Griezmann and espcially Giroud have dipped in form. Germany is Germany, but they are getting old, like Spain did. I don't know, this may be the most wide open WC in my lifetime.

I don't follow soccer, so I'm going to play the Wall Street bet, and say Brazil.

If it isn't them it will be Germany, Spain, Portugal, France, or Argentina.

I don't care how high England is ranked, ROFL, they're born to lose at this.
Brazil aren't shit.
France will win.

France has the most talent, but they seem to lack the cohesiveness they had in the Euros when Payet was still on the team. Griezmann and espcially Giroud have dipped in form. Germany is Germany, but they are getting old, like Spain did. I don't know, this may be the most wide open WC in my lifetime.

Griezmann has returned to form now that Diego Costa is back at Atletico. He has like 12 goals in like 8 games or something.

You'd have to back the Russian side to do better than expected!

Spain, Germany, Brazil, in that order. France has great talents too but they don't have any real leaders and they have hard time playing together

Spain, Germany, Brazil, in that order. France has great talents too but they don't have any real leaders and they have hard time playing together

Too many star colliding. That is why I pick England. Harry Kane will be the focal point.

England

• Rooney Owens

• Lampard Gerard Beckham Cole

• Ferdinand Cole Terry Neville
Robinson

@Tules

It will be either Germany or France.

Their squad depth is OP.

Back