Which controversial decision do you not see the controversy?

pearson vs sanchez

yeah pearson should've won but he came in with the shittiest gameplan and didn't deserve to "win" anything.

Rampage vs Machida. Rampage barely won first 2 rounds and clearly lost the 3rd. 29-28 Rampage.

Definitely Jones v Gustafsson.

It was a close fight, but anybody who scored it for Gustafsson sucks at scoring.

Bendo vs Edgar 1/2
Bendo vs Melendez
Jones vs Gus
Jones vs DC
Aldo vs Edgar
JH vs Lawler 1

JDS v Stipe. Rogan annoyed the fuck out of me, so i muted him in round 2. maybe that's why it was clearer to me than other folk who watched with sound.

I have benson winning 4 rounds to 1 against Josh thomson. Seemed like it was just me and the one judge.

JDS v Stipe. Rogan annoyed the fuck out of me, so i muted him in round 2. maybe that's why it was clearer to me than other folk who watched with sound.

haha just because you aren't capable of watching a fight doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

and bias without commentary is still bias.

Rampage Machida. Granted I'm bias but Lyoto just didn't do enough in the first two rounds and left it too late.

Definitely Jones v Gustafsson.

It was a close fight, but anybody who scored it for Gustafsson sucks at scoring.

I agree. I had 2 rounds for Gus before rounds 4 & 5, then Gus gassed and started letting Jones tee off on him and take those rounds.

Diaz/Condit was one I couldn't understand, it was obvious. Nick was flat footed and walking into kicks all fight.

Jones definitely won 3-2 vs Gus. I think people were just amazed that at solid times it seemed Gus was actually doing it. Not getting dominated by Jones and that scewed it to him "winning"

Same thing happened in Hendricks and GSP. GSP won the first, and won 3 rounds. The problem here was the scoring system as it basically treats a fight as a best of 5 series with mini fights as the rounds

Davis vs Machida. Machida didn't do nearly enough to warrant complaining about a decision

Back