Which COD has the best campaign?

Black Ops 1 and the first 2 Modern Warfare games were my favourites. I struggled with Infinite Warfare - way too much tech stuff for me! I've also not really enjoyed the latest Campaign. It seems a lot harder to me than most others in terms of the sheer volume of enemies coming at you. I can only manage a mission at a time before I get burned out - maybe I'm getting too old..!

I just got it. ($8) A few hours into the campaign and it's pretty cool imo. Why does everyone hate it so much?
Same here...got it for 4.50...new.
I havent played since MW3...and only read about how shitty it has become...

I thought 4,50?...i give it a shot!
...and its not that bad.
If i would have payed the full 60 or 70 bucks...it might be another Story...

Same here...got it for 4.50...new.
I havent played since MW3...and only read about how shitty it has become...

I thought 4,50?...i give it a shot!
...and its not that bad.
If i would have payed the full 60 or 70 bucks...it might be another Story...
Damn I got ripped off haha. I remember watching the trailers before it came out and people were ripping into it left and right. No one seemed to have an issue with Advanced Warfare though

Damn I got ripped off haha. I remember watching the trailers before it came out and people were ripping into it left and right. No one seemed to have an issue with Advanced Warfare though
...it was actually 4,50 +3bucks shipping.

For that low of a prize, i cant complain if its bad...i thought.
Played it a good bit...and wasnt bad.
But still didnt finish it...lol

Others might have a better point to judge because i didnt play COD at all for years, instead i went to BF after MW3...

because its a star wars game in all but name.
After playing MW2019 today then flipping back to IW I finally understood. It's no COD game. I think it's great on it's own though.

All CODs campaigns are crap to be fair. Progressing with bots should be somehow fun apparently.

But I did enjoyed Battlefield campaigns. One man army at least for the most of the part.

Modern Warfare 2007 is like Alien to MW2's Aliens.

I just like MW2 as a whole more but I feel like MW1 is more concise and has classics like All Ghilled Up. COD really was great back in the day.

MW2 was good because the took the best scenes from the great action films like The Rock, Red Dawn and Black Hawk Down.

All CODs campaigns are crap to be fair. Progressing with bots should be somehow fun apparently.

But I did enjoyed Battlefield campaigns. One man army at least for the most of the part.

World at War was a great campaign to play 4 player Coop, we used to play that system link with two xboxs back in the day.

It’s odd that in COD has visited the future so many times in the past decade while Battlefield hasn’t in almost 15 years (ie Battlefield 2142 which from what I understand was actually pretty good.

I just wrapped up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. What a game. I can't believe how much I remember from it playing it again. Tons of memorable levels and moments.

I actually like playing CoD for the campaign rather than multi so I've been going through and beating all of the ones I never got around to. Within the past year I've played and beat:

Black Ops II
Black Ops III
Ghosts
Advanced Warfare
Infinite Warfare

It blows me away how bad those games are compared to MW. Just completely over the top, ridiculous stories, robots, lasers, space, you name it. MW feels like actual war where the other games just feel like dumb action movies. Where as MW has you doing stuff that makes you say "Wow.." like the "Death from Above" scene and other realistic and tense moments, the other games just have big explosions and feel like goofy Michael Bay movies.

The last CoD games on my list are WWII and Modern Warfare (2019). I'm hoping those are throwback titles but I think it's going to be hard to live up the greatness of MW and MW2.

I just wrapped up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. What a game. I can't believe how much I remember from it playing it again. Tons of memorable levels and moments.

I actually like playing CoD for the campaign rather than multi so I've been going through and beating all of the ones I never got around to. Within the past year I've played and beat:

Black Ops II
Black Ops III
Ghosts
Advanced Warfare
Infinite Warfare

It blows me away how bad those games are compared to MW. Just completely over the top, ridiculous stories, robots, lasers, space, you name it. MW feels like actual war where the other games just feel like dumb action movies. Where as MW has you doing stuff that makes you say "Wow.." like the "Death from Above" scene and other realistic and tense moments, the other games just have big explosions and feel like goofy Michael Bay movies.

The last CoD games on my list are WWII and Modern Warfare (2019). I'm hoping those are throwback titles but I think it's going to be hard to live up the greatness of MW and MW2.

I have all five of those campaigns to play through still. Going to have to hook up my PS3 sometime soon to work away at them.

World at War doesn't get enough credit. It's a great campaign.

This is a GOAT level cutscene. When JFK told me to take care of it I practically saluted the screen and said “yes, sir”. Black Ops was great

Back