Which coaches actually win?

modemtalking

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It says that the ultimate fighter gets a six figured contract with the UFC and a Harley.
The winning coach gets a Harley as well...but which coach wins the season? I mean if both coaches have one fighter each winning the contest in 2 different weight classes, what happens then?
And who were some of the past winning coaches?

in the case of TUF brazil 3, chael and wandy will have to share the harley and take turns riding bitch.

I don't think a Harley was up for grabs in TUF Brazil.

In the case of the regular TUF's, I think whomever's fighter wins the final gets the bike. If there are 2 fights from 2 different weight classes and a fighter from each team wins one, both coaches get a harley. If the same coach's fighter wins both fights, that coach gets ONE harley.

I would bet that most of the coaches probably don't give a fuck about the stupid motorcycle and end up selling it.

I don't think a Harley was up for grabs in TUF Brazil.

In the case of the regular TUF's, I think whomever's fighter wins the final gets the bike. If there are 2 fights from 2 different weight classes and a fighter from each team wins one, both coaches get a harley. If the same coach's fighter wins both fights, that coach gets ONE harley.

Why are you just making crap up. No one knows and most don't care.

Notice I said "I think" and I was just implying what would be the most logical. I know last time Kelvin Gastelum fought, Chael said on one of the pre-shows "I have a Harley Davidson sitting in my garage because of this guy."

Back