Which champions would you be OK as a comain event for Rousey?

I think it's doubtful that's gonna happen. I don't remember if Dana has stated that Jones is guaranteed an immediate title shot once he's back, but even so I think it's doubtful that they're gonna bill Jones above Ronda for his comeback, as big as that would be. Wrong signals and shit.

add to the fact that the hype between Jones and any other LHW in contention would be much bigger than the women's division could build. it would definitely end up headlining its own card...

Somebody from the undercard that cannot fight for shit, that would make Rousey look like a decent technician.

If they get a PPV cut, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind co-maining with her.

JJ really and maybe MM but I think he should take top billing...higher weight classes always get top billing with the exceptions being Barao vs Faber 2 which was originally the unification fight with Cruz and McGoat vs Mendes

I think it's doubtful that's gonna happen. I don't remember if Dana has stated that Jones is guaranteed an immediate title shot once he's back, but even so I think it's doubtful that they're gonna bill Jones above Ronda for his comeback, as big as that would be. Wrong signals and shit.

I believe (but not sure) Dana has said he will fight for the title when he can fight again. In my view likely that fight would be a stand alone main event as its big enough to not need any help

I don't agree on sending wrong signals then again I don't believe they would waste those two on the same card for that comeback fight. Another fight after that sure

I'm a fan of ronda but honestly she shouldnt be main event

if she was co-main you could enjoy the 10 second ronda show and look forward to another fight

JJ really and maybe MM but I think he should take top billing...higher weight classes always get top billing with the exceptions being Barao vs Faber 2 which was originally the unification fight with Cruz and McGoat vs Mendes

200w.gif

Maybe you should do some research on how well MM headlined fights have performed on PPV as opposed to Ronda.

Good lord

I could care less about the order. I'm gonna watch them no matter what.

From the UFC's point of view, if she is the biggest draw, why wouldn't she headline over everyone else?

She's the one putting asses in seats so all of them

Last edited:
Thinly-veiled hate thread that belongs in the Wasteland.

Everyone that is above her in the P4P ranking should be main event over her

Back