Which champions would you be OK as a comain event for Rousey?

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think Joanna J, Dodson, TJ Dillashaw, Aldo and RDA would be great co main events for Rousey championship fights.

Everyone in the weights above need to be main event over Rousey IMO.

Dodson is champ?? Do you know something we dont?

All of them. Ronda is the biggest star in the UFC right now.

any of them

ronda is the biggest champ there is, shes a superstar and has transcended the sport

Troll or just a hater?

Anyway, as people have stated, Ronda is THE star atm, and she obviously deserves main event status regardless of the card.

Last edited:
I think the other chick fighter should comain every Rhonda card. Better yet make them all female cards. They should put no interesting fights on cards with Rhonda. Easier to completely ignore that way.

I don't care about bout order. As long as they're good fights. Let the UFC promote; I'll decide whether I'm entertained.

The only fighter that should be billed above Ronda is jones for his comeback fight as that will be a pretty big event

Otherwise she is the star of show guys...like it or dont

The only fighter that should be billed above Ronda is jones for his comeback fight as that will be a pretty big event

Otherwise she is the star of show guys...like it or dont

I think it's doubtful that's gonna happen. I don't remember if Dana has stated that Jones is guaranteed an immediate title shot once he's back, but even so I think it's doubtful that they're gonna bill Jones above Ronda for his comeback, as big as that would be. Wrong signals and shit.

I think Joanna J, Dodson, TJ Dillashaw, Aldo and RDA would be great co main events for Rousey championship fights.

Everyone in the weights above need to be main event over Rousey IMO.

The 1st 3 yes, the rest, no.

Why should any of us care about whether they are main or co-main ? Thats Youefsees business,not ours.

I mean every fan is able to watch both co-main and main events right ?

In terms of money and exposure, the only fighter that has the remotest claim to headline over Rousey would be McGregor. And even then, McGregor would be smarter to co-main than headline over Rousey due to Rousey's mainstream media pull.

Any other champion that wants to headline over Rousey might as well take stacks of $100 bills and flush them down the toilet. It would be the same result as far as they're concerned.

Men Division >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> woman division.
Stop your dumb shit TS

Any of them. Bout order really doesn't factor into my interest.

For some reason i like when they put Ronda and Weidman on the same card.

a Joanna J co-main would be dope. kinda hard to imagine any other champ being thrown in as a co-main, even Flyweight would be kinda outta place...

Ronda is the biggest star and best draw. She deserves top billing over even the heavyweights

But UFC won't co-main Comain someone who can support themselves under Rousey. They'll add on someone like Mighty Mouse or DC vs. Bader

Back