Which champions were you happy/sad to see them lose the belt so far?

I felt bad for Aldo. For a whole year when that fight was building up, all they was allowed to use, was words. Aldo waited patiently for his time to finally showcase his abilities, only to get flattened in a matter of seconds.

Can't imagine what it's like to take shit from a guy for a full year, only to get KOed on the biggest stage. Dayum.

And even worse........in this day and age where everyone seems to get an instant rematch....not only does he not get an instant rematch. The guy who beat him leaves the division and takes the belt with him and the UFC allows it to happen. I don't really like Aldo but the guy got absolutely screwed by the UFC.

Seeing Silva and Aldo get KTFO was the best MMA days of my life. If i was a bitch like most of Sherdog, i would have cried tears of joy.

Happy: Aldo, TJ, Werdum, Rockhold
Sad: Weidman, Lawler

The fight with Lawler was after his loss to Woodley. Just like Woodley's win over Lawler was after Woodley lost to Rory.

Anyway, I'm not one of those fans who keeps a mental tally of who I think the champ ought to be. I was simply putting in my 2 cents about some knucklehead claiming Condit wasn't close to becoming champ.
Oh Inga, you fail to see the flawed logic in this entire premise! It's okay though because all this mess will be sorted out soon when Wonderboy gets his well deserved shot.

Oh Inga, you fail to see the flawed logic in this entire premise! It's okay though because all this mess will be sorted out soon when Wonderboy gets his well deserved shot.

Point out the flawed logic please. And yes, I think Wonderboy vs Woodley both ought to be and will be next.

Point out the flawed logic please. And yes, I think Wonderboy vs Woodley both ought to be and will be next.
Well the fact that you've complained about certain technicalities and then you say that Condit is close to the belt even though he lost to the guy that just got knocked out by the guy that Condit was losing to dominantly.

It's just dumb.

Well the fact that you've complained about certain technicalities and then you say that Condit is close to the belt even though he lost to the guy that just got knocked out by the guy that Condit was losing to dominantly.

It's just dumb.

Some guy said Condit was never close to being champ. I pointed out that Condit came damn close to being champ when he fought a razor tight fight with Robbie Lawler when Robbie was champ.

It's pretty simple and logically sound. I don't get why you are hung up on this. Condit came about as close as one can come to being champ without actually becoming champ. I'm mildly surprised that a reasonable poster such as yourself wouldn't broadly agree with that assertion.

Happy: Hendricks, Rousey, Silva
Sad: No one in particular.

Some guy said Condit was never close to being champ. I pointed out that Condit came damn close to being champ when he fought a razor tight fight with Robbie Lawler when Robbie was champ.

It's pretty simple and logically sound. I don't get why you are hung up on this. Condit came about as close as one can come to being champ without actually becoming champ. I'm mildly surprised that a reasonable poster such as yourself wouldn't broadly agree with that assertion.
I'm honestly just stoned, it's really not a big issue. Ironically, I'm concerned why you'd be such hung up on a topic such as this.

WW is such a shitshow though. Wonderboy could be the savior IMO but I don't have much faith. Such an odd state of affairs

Back