Which champions were you happy/sad to see them lose the belt so far?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Thoughts about the recent title changes.

Carlos is the real champion.

And so is Ronda.

I felt bad for Aldo. For a whole year when that fight was building up, all they was allowed to use, was words. Aldo waited patiently for his time to finally showcase his abilities, only to get flattened in a matter of seconds.

Can't imagine what it's like to take shit from a guy for a full year, only to get KOed on the biggest stage. Dayum.

Glad at Rockhold getting embarrassed. I actually got mad and stomped the floor at how Aldo lost.

Sad for Aldo. There have been 2 very sad moments in my MMA fan life. Bowles knocking out Torres and Mcgregor KOing Aldo :(
The last one still makes salty btw. Cause I consider It a fluke. Haha

Really sad Lawler history run came to an end and Werdum also to a degree. I wanted the rest to lose with the exception of Aldo / RDA who I didn't mind one way or the other.

Cruz regaining his belt is The happiest moment. Considering he is my Fav fighter and It was like a Cinderella story

This is really going to offend race-baiters, but I enjoyed seeing Rockhold lose and hated seeing Aldo lose in that fashion. I know, it kills your agenda.

Lawler and Tate, those two worked so hard for so long it was nice to see them with belts.

Happy to see Rockhold, Ronda and TJ paying for their big mouths.

Sad to see Aldo, Lawler and RDA loosing.

Cruz regaining and retaining.

Never been a Bisping fan and didn't think he would win but had a good laugh at his win.

I was sad to see Aldo lose in the way he did. Hope McGregor doesn't avoid a rematch. The fans deserve it.

Condit is not even close to be a champion

In his last fight he lost to the champ via split decision. That's as close as a fighter can get to being champ without winning the belt. And that's before we turn our attention to whether the decision was poor.

Very happy to see Eddie get the belt from RDA. Very sad to see Ariel lose his credentials and cry the next day.

Back