Which Champion seems to be the most VULNERABLE?

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sister thread to the 'which Champion seems the most INVULNERABLE' thread.

In other words.... Which champion do you believe is most likely to lose their next fight, and their championship? Which one do you think has the most weaknesses their challengers will take advantage of?

Poll incoming.

-EDIT Nov 2014 - was going through old topics I made, and found this one interesting.... Only one champ lost his belt in the last year, Barao, and he recieved only ONE vote on the poll. That guy deserves a beer.

Last edited:
Weidman ... not because he is bad ... but because I doubt he beats Silva again.

Velasquez, imo.

Only because his next fight is JDS (even if you aren't a fan, you have to admit JDS is a real threat to Cain)... oh, and also because everything can change with a single punch in the HW division.

Last edited:
GSP. Hes next up against someone that could beat him.

Edit - Cruz, but its hardly even worth saying that.

Cruz
Rousey
Weidman
Barao
Velasquez
Pettis
Jones
GSP
Johnson
Aldo

Cruz.

He is coming off a devastating injury/2 year layoff for his next fight.. Not only will there be ring rust, but consider the fact that his legs are extremely important to his superior movement, and the big question is if he can still fight with that style effectively & consistently at the top of the division.

Plus, if he doesn't return to action in time, he will lose his belt by default without even fighting.

So I'd say he is pretty vulnerable.

Last edited:
As much as I love the guy, gotta go with Pettis.

I'd pick him if he fought Aldo but he doesn't defend take downs as well as he needs to to stay a dominate champion..

I'd have to go with Cain and Pettis.

I feel Cain hasn't fought anyone who is actually good yet. Well cept for JDS that is. Which is why I feel like he will lose his belt come Oct 19. I'd honestly be surprised if he keeps it.

As much as I love the guy, gotta go with Pettis.

I'd pick him if he fought Aldo but he doesn't defend take downs as well as he needs to to stay a dominate champion..

Agreed. Also he just won the belt so I need to see him defend it before I feel confident he's going to be a dominant champion.

Sister thread to the 'which Champion seems the most INVULNERABLE' thread.

In other words.... Which champion do you believe is most likely to lose their next fight, and their championship? Which one do you think has the most weaknesses their challengers will take advantage of?

Poll incoming.

Cruz

Cruz. He's coming off a two year layoff.

Back