Which career would you erase: Stone Cold vs Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan

jml4life

Boom
@Orange
Reaction score
xds7pf3tmwoq8jru_1592648219.jpeg

Hulk arguably had the best heal and face run in the history of the business but was pretty limited in the ring. Taker is the best wrestler of the 3 and probably had the coolest gimmick. Austin had a pretty legendary run himself but was my least favorite of the 3 personally. So prob gonna go with Steve.

Hulk arguably had the best heal and face run in the history of the business but was pretty limited in the ring. Taker is the best wrestler of the 3 and probably had the coolest gimmick. Austin had a pretty legendary run himself but was my least favorite of the 3 personally. So prob gonna go with Steve.

Hogan may have had the biggest single heel moment, definitely didnt have a better heel run than guys like Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Harley Race, Nick Bockwinkel, Abdullah The Butcher, The Sheik, Johnny Valentine, etc., etc.

Hogan may have had the biggest single heel moment, definitely didnt have a better heel run than guys like Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Harley Race, Nick Bockwinkel, Abdullah The Butcher, The Sheik, Johnny Valentine, etc., etc.

Can't disagree with that.

long term...agree.

But Hogan turning heel and joining the NWO was a huge part of making PW mainstream.

Hogan in the NWO made "wrestling" cool again

long term...agree.

But Hogan turning heel and joining the NWO was a huge part of making PW mainstream.

Hogan in the NWO made "wrestling" cool again

Yes, thats why I said it was the biggest single moment

Yes, thats why I said it was the biggest single moment

Apologies SherBro...spent over 6 and a half hours in a car today most of it in Long Island Traffic...

...I need another beer to chill out

Hogan sparked two boom periods, Austin saved the WWF.

Taker had a lengthy and respectable career, but let's be honest....outside of being a locker room leader, his absence wouldn't affect the business.

Yeah I hate to say it because he's my favorite of three...

But with all due Hespect....chrome to my cranium...

Gotta chose Taker...

Apologies SherBro...spent over 6 and a half hours in a car today most of it in Long Island Traffic...

...I need another beer to chill out

All good brother, I was just being a smart ass anyways

I would rather pick Hogan, he's by far my least favorite, but he's too big a reason pro wrestling is what it is. he had that crossover appeal, was a household name, etc. his NWO turn was also huge.

Austin kinda changed the game, king of the attitude era, and was over like no other at the time.

Taker might be my favorite of the three just because I loved how he played his character, dude was kayfabe when kayfabe wasn't cool. But in terms of the business being where it is, he's probably the one with less overall impact.

it hurts to say that, respect Deadman.

Taker.

I hate hogan but without him there's no mania, nwo etc

Austin was Austin.

Taker is that band that everyone loves and all the Bands in that scene look up to. But you gotta be in the scene to do that.

Hogan and Austin are Metallica

I understand Takers legacy but I was never a fan of his in any way, shape or form aside from maybe the Ministry of Darkness.

Probably Austin but only if that also erases The Rock or at least makes sure he stays a jobber in blue trunks.

I would go with Taker. Most casuals know who he is and Wrestlemania streak helped sale PPV in his later years.

Hogan and Austin had a larger impact on wrestling as a whole they are the reason it got mainstream popularity.

Last edited:
Taker easily. He was a major star, but his overall impact to the business does not touch what Hogan and Austin did. And TBH I never understood the appeal of Taker.

Hulk arguably had the best heal and face run in the history of the business but was pretty limited in the ring.

This is more the fault of Vince McMahon than Hogan. Vince was all about massive guys who look like comic book characters simply bumping into each other. Hogan was a lot more capable than that. For his matches in Japan he is a completely different wrestler.

Taker for me as well.

Whoever said Undertaker was a better wrestler obviously never saw Austin in his prime. Stonecold was Austin’s career peak, but he was already past his physical prime at that point. Stunning Steve was a damn good mat wrestler in WCW.

Reactions: Ruv
Back