Which car should I buy?

I work for Ford, dont get the focus the powershift trannies suck, so unless it's a stick. ..get the Mazda. Great cars, I almost bought one myself but got too good of a deal on my Fusion .. if you don't mind spending a bit more on gas I would suggest you check out a Fusion too.

I would say the best deals to be had are on 2013 Mazda 3's and 6's. These are the models right before the 2014 refresh on the body so they don't get much attention and the dealers have these pretty cheap. You can get certified used ones dirt cheap with low miles(10k-30k) from the dealer. Just do your homework on maintenance records.

c807af73-37a3-4cf8-92ea-e138b185adec.jpeg

Cash only.

Legacy, but make sure its a v6 and not a 4 cylinder (no power at all).

Nissan Altima looks nice but Nissan is known for cheap interior features.

Its down to the Camry and Sonata. I already know I can get the Camry for around $18.9k and the Sonata for $17.8k. I think the Camry will be my first choice but I am going to test drive both again. I also am hoping theyll buy my loan outright and absolve me of it without having to put anymore money down.

Legacy, but make sure its a v6 and not a 4 cylinder (no power at all).

Nissan Altima looks nice but Nissan is known for cheap interior features.
Subaru doesn't make a v6 engine, they have horizontally opposed engines. They do have the 3.6r and the GTs which are both good engines. Looks like they discontinued the turbo legacy.

Back