Which car should I buy?

That's disappointing, it was one of the things amongst heated rear seats that I loved about the Elantra Limited.

So is the GT just a hatchback of the Elantra now?
Just went and grabbed the brochure for you and it looks that way.

I'd go with the Civic. I used to drive a Mazda 3, and it was a good car, but the parts were alot more expensive. Probably due to it being less common compared to Toyotas and Hondas.

my brother has the 2016 honda accord. it's a nice car. and if hondas are still known for their reliability, it would be hard to pass it up.

Aren't the new Accords a bit more expensive these days? I remember being at the Autoshow last year, and it seemed like they upped the product line to be more luxury.

Honda all day. Could get an almost new si with your budget.

I work for Ford, dont get the focus the powershift trannies suck, so unless it's a stick. ..get the Mazda. Great cars, I almost bought one myself but got too good of a deal on my Fusion .. if you don't mind spending a bit more on gas I would suggest you check out a Fusion too.

Nate Diaz's Honda might be for sale...

So I ended up driving an 2016 Altima and a 2016 Legacy today and I love both. The Nissan dealership manager was pushing too hard and was a bit of a dick so I think I think I am going to go elsewhere if I choose the Altima. The only thing the Legacy has over the Altima is the AWD which only means anything if it snows here. Altima has everything else I want with the remote start and nicer tan inside with black outside.

I am also going to try out the Sonata, Accord, Camry and Optima this week.

Out of those listed, I like the Subaru.

So I ended up driving an 2016 Altima and a 2016 Legacy today and I love both. The Nissan dealership manager was pushing too hard and was a bit of a dick so I think I think I am going to go elsewhere if I choose the Altima. The only thing the Legacy has over the Altima is the AWD which only means anything if it snows here. Altima has everything else I want with the remote start and nicer tan inside with black outside.

I am also going to try out the Sonata, Accord, Camry and Optima this week.
Nissan's are trash dude. Try a Fusion.

I'd wait for Apple Car 1st edition as future collector's item.

I was in the same boat 3 months ago, looking for a mid sized sedan. I drove the fusion, mazda 6, malibu, accord, and altima. Settled on the Accord. I really liked the mazda 6 but the way the B pillar is I hit my head hard multiple times getting in and out. I also bought used though, and Honda does transfer manu. warranty to second owners. I was interested in the 2016 Malibu with the new styling but my budget was only 20K.

I ended up with a 2014 Accord sport with 16K on it with leather, heated seats, and navigation for 20K. The guy I bought it from wanted the styling of the accord sport but the luxury on an EX-L. Craigslist ftw.

Subaru is a good car. If you're between those two, I'd go with the Legacy.

Got my FRS earlier this year. Fucking love this thing.
2016-Scion-FR-S-Coupe-Hatchback-Base-2dr-Coupe-Photo.png

We're less than 5-6 years away from a major disruption in the auto industry (self driving cars), so don't expect the value of current tech cars to keep like it has historically.

For that reason I'd stick to cars that are 5 years old or older.

Why not?? Excellent cars. You initially were looking at compacts and switched to midsized. Fusions are underrated.

I test drove the Fusion and I didnt like it as much as the Camry.

We're less than 5-6 years away from a major disruption in the auto industry (self driving cars), so don't expect the value of current tech cars to keep like it has historically.

For that reason I'd stick to cars that are 5 years old or older.
I've wondered about this. For the first time in my life I have been considering a new(er) vehicle. As of now I've always bought used cars with between 75k-100k miles. Maybe I should wait to see what the future holds. If self driving cars take off, you think current cars will depreciate dramatically?

Back