Which are you ?

1) Can't believe this is what made you post.
2) I guess all the training and gym hours don't count.
3) I could care less
4) Really, Can't believe this is what made you post.
5) Stupid White Belt Thread

Of course there was going to be the elitist... But, But, I have 15,000 posts, backlash. Yes, your "belt coloured" posts sure put me in my place. Any better example of proving my point ? I doubt it.

One vote for hater.

what's the problem with it? it's the same as her wm appearance. wwe helped boost her popularity and so is mayweather by even acknowledging her

I'm not here to ruffle feathers. But, wtf ? Hatred, or stupidity, in epic proportions. People seem to be unable to deal with Ronda in a coherent, and mature, frame of mind.

ok, i'll bite. i accept the math of it, which somehow makes ronda the more efficient fighter. right.

so? how is that in any way a meaningful accolade?

you know what? ronda and floyd are alike. they are both talented insecure narcissistic loners. in their private moments they are sad individuals. the absence of a father is visible in both. i recognize it since i, too, lived my entire life without one. it never goes away.

so what is your point? that sherdog posters are stupid? that they are hateful morons? well woopdeedoo. so? you think this rant will change anything?

That would be true if all they did was show up and fight, but the reason they make what they do is because of the time and effort spent on promotion, and of course training. Hell, even counting the walkout skews things back to Mayweather's favor. If we're just focusing on seconds, Mayweather probably made more just walking to the ring for the Manny fight than Ronda has made in her career.

People who benefit from social assistance make even more per second than Ronda and Floyd combined for the work time they put.

Certified G

Bonafide stud

tumblr_n7f9inpiw11rr5hc3o1_400.gif

Iiiiiiiiiii'm coming for ya spot!! :)

That gif is from that vid, right? Wouldn't know since it isn't exactly my favorite Chance song.

OT: I heard the audio via sports radio. It never bothered me and Rousey explained it perfectly iirc.

Stupid comparison. Ronda's fights last 12 seconds against overmatched opponents, Floyd lasts 12 rounds against elite boxers. Obviously Ronda would make more per second.

Stupid comparison. Ronda's fights last 12 seconds against overmatched opponents, Floyd lasts 12 rounds against elite boxers. Obviously Ronda would make more per second.

Exactly, if we must calculate her "work" with the time her fights last, then she's the true definition of a DNB, for all the money she earns. And don't tell me that we need to calculate her training time too, because then she definitely doesn't make more than Floyd per second.

This is what made you start a thread? An argument about who makes more money between two people who will never fight each other?

Though Ive been a member for five yrs. You havent pissed me off enough to merit me posting. But, this is over the top. "Ronda makes more per second than Mayweather". Based on time spent in a ring. It's a stone cold fact. A poster linked to the Forbes article proving it.

Yet, every asshole, and his brother is just blatting off. She never said she has, or makes as much coin as him. Just a stone cold fact that she made in her last fight. Something like $212,000/second. 3-4 times more/second than he made in the calender year. And even before Bethe, she had a healthy lead.

I'm not a fan, and wish she would shut up. But, what are you ?

Somebody that knows how to read. But, are too ignorant to comprehend what you are reading ? Or just someone as dumb as rock, and just can't even grasp the concepts. Or just a straight out, a hater ?

Stupid as fuck ? Blissfully ignorant, or a hater ?

I'm betting half the idiots here don't even bother to read linked articles. You see a snippet, from an interview. Or just read the thread title. And off you fuckin go.

She makes more per second in the ring. It's a fact. I'm nobody's white knight. But, I have a fuckin brain.

It's like the clown " being forced " to watch WMMA. You don't have to click on a thread. You sure as fuck don't need to reply. But, get your heads out of your asses.

Edit: if that asshole could actually finish people. There would be no starting point for the argument.

I think you are too slow to comprehend that, twist and you may, he makes way more money than she will ever make.

Yes, she makes more per second. A pity she can't drag it for 12 rounds like he does... :redface:
the only thing we need to understand is that she is sour because he said he didn't know who the F*** he was, and this is why she is trying to one-up him...

...when in reality this is not even a competition, and it is not even close.

She is an envious bitch and we all know this.

It is the same reason why she attacks Arianny Celeste. Envy. Nothing more, nothing less.

But do not mistake this as bashing.
For I do admire the hell out of her for working hard to surpass those people.

it is just that IMHO she will never be pretty as Arianny, or make more money than Floyd, so I think this is futile. but this does not detract the fact she is making movies (better ones than Gina) and appearing in magazine she would never be if she wasn't a fenomenal athlete!

Last edited:
Oh all right now I get it. Thought I was missing something....now, that's it is explained though....Ronda looks even more petty. She fucking calculated how much she makes per second while fighting compared to Floyd!

That's like a losing basketball team brags that though they lose every game....at least they have a lower turnover rate or something...who gives a shit? You lose where it counts.

She should run for office after she retires....that is some serious, serious, political bullshit speak.

I mean what the fuck? You fight less than Mayweather but who gives a fuck when you are making faaaaaaar less than him as well and most likely have taken more damage than he does per fight.

She is still making faaaaaar less than him in a year and I guarantee she works way harder and longer to promote her fights than Floyd has ever had to do I don't fucking get what is the big deal that she makes more per second in the ring simply because she finishes fights faster.

I think anyone with an IQ of at least 4...would rather have Floyd's paychecks than Ronda's.

I gotta say...this makes RRR look worse in my opinion.

Back