Which are you ?

IMSAYIN

Mediocre
Banned
Reaction score
Though Ive been a member for five yrs. You havent pissed me off enough to merit me posting. But, this is over the top. "Ronda makes more per second than Mayweather". Based on time spent in a ring. It's a stone cold fact. A poster linked to the Forbes article proving it.

Yet, every asshole, and his brother is just blatting off. She never said she has, or makes as much coin as him. Just a stone cold fact that she made in her last fight. Something like $212,000/second. 3-4 times more/second than he made in the calender year. And even before Bethe, she had a healthy lead.

I'm not a fan, and wish she would shut up. But, what are you ?

Somebody that knows how to read. But, are too ignorant to comprehend what you are reading ? Or just someone as dumb as rock, and just can't even grasp the concepts. Or just a straight out, a hater ?

Stupid as fuck ? Blissfully ignorant, or a hater ?

I'm betting half the idiots here don't even bother to read linked articles. You see a snippet, from an interview. Or just read the thread title. And off you fuckin go.

She makes more per second in the ring. It's a fact. I'm nobody's white knight. But, I have a fuckin brain.

It's like the clown " being forced " to watch WMMA. You don't have to click on a thread. You sure as fuck don't need to reply. But, get your heads out of your asses.

Edit: if that asshole could actually finish people. There would be no starting point for the argument.

Last edited:
this Ronda/Floyd penis measuring contest is getting really sad, really fast.

I don't care, the beef between them is pointless and overblown. Just makes for a good mainstream media story for a tough chick to poke fun at a guy like Floyd, dunno why it would interest any real fight fan though.

She makes more per second in the ring. It's a fact. I'm nobody's white knight. But, I have a fuckin brain.

Ronda fights in the octagon tho

Certified G

Bonafide stud

tumblr_n7f9inpiw11rr5hc3o1_400.gif

Who actually gives a fuck if Ronda makes more than Floyd per second?

That is such a pointless conversation I'm shocked anybody is talking about it at all.

that\s how you hold it in for 5 years. not bad.

What a pointless rant. Ts, why don't you say anything about how juvenile it is for Ronda to calculate how much she makes per second just to try to one-up the richest man in sports? That shows you what a catty chick Ronda is, and classless.

1) Can't believe this is what made you post.
2) I guess all the training and gym hours don't count.
3) I could care less
4) Really, Can't believe this is what made you post.
5) Stupid White Belt Thread

Someone didn't have the balls to use his real account.

TNS = Tiny Nuts Syndrome by TS

Who actually gives a fuck if Ronda makes more than Floyd per second?

That is such a pointless conversation I'm shocked anybody is talking about it at all.

Hello, McFly.

Based on the 15 pgs of crap, in the thread. People here are clearly talking about it. With most getting it embarrassingly, wrong.

I'm not here to ruffle feathers. But, wtf ? Hatred, or stupidity, in epic proportions. People seem to be unable to deal with Ronda in a coherent, and mature, frame of mind.

Back