Which are and where are your favorite food courts (in malls, public spaces)

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Which are and where are your favorite Food Courts that are located in malls, or other large public spaces (including amusement parks)

This one is right by me. It is Asian, and mostly authentic stuff you can find at a street fair in Zhong Gua or somewhere I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oURakq_1TMY

Now I have not been to the Epcot Center in more than a decade, and they have an official food court that serves burgers, hot dogs, and pizza, but all the ethnic boutiques have restaurants, so I consider the whole place a food court. I especially remember that Norwegian buffet.

Calgary Farmer's Market.

6161200619_0664f8141e.jpg

1.jpg

images

I eat here like every weekend.

Only place you'll find Sbarro.

I don't know if there is a such thing as my favorite food court as a whole that I prefer over the other. They're basically all the same, most food courts have the same restaurants as the others in your area. Most places have Sbarro, Panda Express and places like that. Some of the restaurants you're going to like the food they serve and some you're not.

Sbarro
Random Chinese joint
Chic Fil A
Random BBQ joint

I don't know if there is a such thing as my favorite food court as a whole that I prefer over the other. They're basically all the same, most food courts have the same restaurants as the others in your area. Most places have Sbarro, Panda Express and places like that. Some of the restaurants you're going to like the food they serve and some you're not.

Some are old, some are new, with more modern designs, and decor. This thread does not have to be just about food. Most of the food courts are pretty generic, yet some have innovative vendors. So if you ever been to a great food court that sets itself apart, tell us about it.

Calgary Farmer's Market.

I eat here like every weekend.

It's that in the Glenmore ish area (if I recall correctly)? We went to a firing range next to a farmers market, but by the time we got finished it was wrapping up.

Basement of Westfield mall in San Francisco.

There's a fast-food Chinese joint in the mall in corpus I like a lot. Stir fry 88.

maxwell hawker center.. i could eat there for days

the quality of cheap food in Singapore crushes anything in the u.s.

I don't think I've ever had a meal at a mall food court that I enjoyed.

maxwell hawker center.. i could eat there for days

the quality of cheap food in Singapore crushes anything in the u.s.

Crap, I wish I knew that before I went there. All the meals I had in Singapore were pretty expensive. Googling...

I cant lie, I always loved those mall pretzels

So fucking many here in Vegas. I can't think of what we DON'T have. We even have poutine here

110635d1366853866-poutine-img_3630a.jpg

I've been to one in about 7 years, I'm generally not a fan at all.

Back