Which anime character would you be

I don't think it's horrible. Tbh it's probably my favorite. He fucked up after the Aizen saga ended. But they were rushing him to pump out material, like they do with most manga authors. Still love the characters and story, even if I didn't like the way they ended it.
First two arcs were pretty good but the rest of the series after and especially the last two arcs make Bleach take a nose dive in quality. Kubo can draw characters well but his backgrounds and story writing are lacking.

If he stayed with the Soul Society vibe it could have been great. Much preferred his earlier work Zombie Powder which he dropped.

Johan Liebert
latest

Or

Griffith
b9983caa013052b5bbdb6d9efd2637ea.jpg

Donald duck. No one would question me why I'm not wearing pants anymore.

Goku all day. Simple, focused, pure, strong.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

As much as I'm a Vegeta fan, I would have gone with Goku except for the fact that even Goku gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis.

Conversely no one's come close to besmirching Alucard.

First two arcs were pretty good but the rest of the series after and especially the last two arcs make Bleach take a nose dive in quality. Kubo can draw characters well but his backgrounds and story writing are lacking.

If he stayed with the Soul Society vibe it could have been great. Much preferred his earlier work Zombie Powder which he dropped.

Soul Society arc was soooo good. I enjoyed everything through Aizen. After he beat Aizen they should have ended it, or given Kubo a lengthy break to recharge. Then come back with the timeskip.

Oolong from Dragon Ball or Golgo 13 from Golgo 13.

hVrj85e.gif

tlod1.jpg

Parn from records of lodoss

or

Hugues Courand

latest

33044.jpg

I JUST WANT TO EAT CARBS ALL DAY AND LOOK LIKE A BADASS

That dude from Sailor Moon in a badass cape
Comes to scene, does nothing
Says "My work here is done"
Drops a rose on the floor and leaves