Which ADCC and Mundials were the best?

Neuro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
In your opinion, which of the respective tournaments in the last few years did you enjoy the most? Why? Overall matches or one particular match? Your favorite grappler win?

I'm thinking of buying an ADCC, and a Mundials, DVD, and I thought I'd hear which were the best.

Currently, I'm thinking ADCC 2005 and Mundials 2010. :icon_twis

2005 is the most entertaining ADCC ever. I dunno about the best, I also love 07 and 09. 07 is great if you wanna see Marcelo's dominance. 2009 is great if you want a picture of where no-gi is today and to see glimpses f the future of the 65k division.

As for the Mundials, I have the 2009 and 2010 ones and they're both good. More stuff comes with the 2009, but the 2010 is very entertaining.

EDIT: If you buy the 05 ADCC, be careful, the discs are made weird and are paper thin and scratch super easily. But you get to see Roger, Jacare, and Marcelo all do incredible things. I'd go with that one.

ADCC 2005 was better than 2007 and 2009 (both live and on dvd).

Most mundials are about the same, albeit latterly more tedious to watch given the stylistic changes. still some good matches tho. the 2002, 2003 and 2004 mundials were good if you can get them. budovideos (i think) used to have "best fights of 200X" as well which had good matches on.

Arona's run was brilliant alone IMO

Back