Which active UFC fighter has the best iron-chin?

honestly he probably does have a good chin but i dont know if its really ever been tested. He pretty much ko's everyone before they get a chance. The ones that went the distance didnt really test much either. Stipe stunned him a few times and lewis and nagannou where a little timid in their fight.

He's been tested. A lot of HW's would have been knocked out from Stipe's shots in both fights. I think Stipe hit Francis really hard in the second fight, which is why he rushed in. Francis ate it like it was nothing.

Also, since chins deteriorate with damage, the fact that Francis hasn't been hit much means his chin is still in prime condition.

He's been tested. A lot of HW's would have been knocked out from Stipe's shots in both fights. I think Stipe hit Francis really hard in the second fight, which is why he rushed in. Francis ate it like it was nothing.

Also, since chins deteriorate with damage, the fact that Francis hasn't been hit much means his chin is still in prime condition.
stipe not really a one hit ko kind of dude though. Typically combos or a really decent counter like with werdum. He did look like he staggered Francis little with their second fight with that going backwards counter. To me just not tested enough to be able to judge.

I think It should be Gastelum since he's a lightweight frame wise taking shots from legit middleweights.

Back