Which 2014 hype-train did you enjoy watching be killed?

Um you fuck waffle he relies heavily on his striking, unlike Silva who didn't rely on his wrestling at all. Almost his entire game revolved around it. His style was to use TDD and strike, similar to Aldo. Sure, he got a takedown once in a while, but for the vast majority of the time he used his striking. Even most of his subs were set up by hurting people on the feet.

And Hughes? LOL that was 8 years ago. How about Royce Gracie? You momo. We're talking about current day MMA dummy.

Barao beat a total of 3 top 10 fighters. Faber, MacDonald, and Wineland. Maybe Jorg but it was pretty clear he wasn't elite soon after. None of these fighters were anywhere near the top 10 p4p. Beating them does not making you top 3 p4p.

Stupidity? I'm vastly more intelligent, handsome, and successful than you. You got dominated here kid. Get your shine box.

LMAO @ your level of stupidity. There are plenty of fighters who are all time greats who weren't perfect. It's about being effective with what you got and if a 30+ win streak isn't effective by your standards or is still considered hype then you're one dumb fuck.

Barao will go down as one of the P4P GOATs and GOATs of his division.

I did reply to that last comment but... Well, that last line just felt too immature. I went down to your level so I decided to delete it. Just felt too pathetic going down to that level. *cringes*

Back