Which 2 of the 6 NEW UFC CHAMPS will have the best run? CONOR ADDED TO POLL

Which 2 of the 5 New Champions will have the BEST title run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Eddie Alvarez that good? Comon guys, no way he is that good.

He's 28-4, 2 of his losses were avenged and 1 loss was at Welterweight before he dropped. He lost to Cerrone, but that was his first UFC fight and I think he had jitters.

He's got great hand speed and power, great footwork and his defense is improving but even when he does get rocked he recovers really quickly and comes back with a vengeance. He's nearly impossible to finish. He also has excellent takedown defense and can keep a fight standing against pretty much anyone except maybe Khabib and can take the fight to the ground when he needs to. He also has really underrated kicks but he doesnt use them all that often, which I don't know why. If he has a weakness, it's probably working off his back, but he has a solid ability to get out of those situations too.

I don't know why sherdog undervalues him so much, he's almost always exciting, knocks people out, fights top level competition even when he wasn't in the UFC and is a really nice guy. I think people just hated his fights with Pettis and Melendez, but I think he did exactly what he needed to do in both of those situations.

Back