Which 2 of the 6 NEW UFC CHAMPS will have the best run? CONOR ADDED TO POLL

Which 2 of the 5 New Champions will have the BEST title run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be surprised to see any of them rack up one defense, tbh.

It all depends if everybody is gonna fight unranked guys in title fights from now on.
The only man on that list that has balls and is gonna defend the belt against top competition is Stipe.

they're all just barely ahead of the pack. All are doomed.

This is hard. I'll go with Stipe but I'm not even close to confident in that pick.

I cant pick any of these guys TBH. Alot of talented yet very inconsistant people winning belts nowadays. Makes you appreciate GSP, Old Andy and Mighty Mouse quite a bit more.

Really surprised so many people are picking Nunes with that gas tank.

I like nunes chances. HW and LW seems very unpredictable right now as anyone can beat anyone now. Woodley can be dominant but I see him hitting a wall like he did against Rory. Conor just wants money and can care less if he wins or loses the belt. Bisping for sure will lose if not to Hendo, his next fight.

I voted Conor and Stipe. I would have voted Michael had this poll let me. Don't care about the rest and they will all be defeated in their next title defense.

god damn, i dont know. i hope nunes goes first cuz shes hard to look at..

I picked Stipe and Nunes even though I think Shevchenko has a very good chance of beating her in a 5 round fight. If Nunes can get past Shevchenko, then I believe she will reign for a bit as I don't see Miesha or Holly beating her.

Nunes and Woodley have the best chance of having a dominant run

I voted Bisping on the following logic.

Bisping - will beat Hendo and then defend his belt a second time

Miocic - Will lose to Reem

Alvarez - Will lose his first defence

Nunes - Will lose to Schevchenko

Woodley - Will lose his first defence

McGregor - Will beat Aldo and then Vacate

So Bisping will be the only person who defends the belt more than once

If Cruz was an option, I would have picked him...

Stipe and Alvarez.

Though I like Nunes, her cardio issues don't give me confidence in her ability to win championship rounds.

Is Eddie Alvarez that good? Comon guys, no way he is that good.

Back