Whey Protein

I was told about bulknutrition.com from here and I could not be happier. Had a little mix-up with one of my orders (was 12 diff things, they were out of one) but when they got it all together after a few days they shipped it to me next day air no charge. I get ON 100% whey, its cheap, tastes good, and works.

I bought a 6lb container of Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein at a GNC the other day. I love the flavor and it mixes pretty easily. I paid $29.99 for it, on sale. I didn't think it was that bad of a price. Of course, I went to BJ's the other day and found the EAS brand 6lb Whey for $23.99! Bummer. Anyone ever use EAS? Is it any good.

farmboy said:
I bought a 6lb container of Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein at a GNC the other day. I love the flavor and it mixes pretty easily. I paid $29.99 for it, on sale. I didn't think it was that bad of a price. Of course, I went to BJ's the other day and found the EAS brand 6lb Whey for $23.99! Bummer. Anyone ever use EAS? Is it any good.

i used eas for a while, mixes easy tastes good and dont need much fluids to mix it. main thing is it does what a protein should do.

I would suggest you look at Dymatize Elite Whey.

Comparable to ON but IMO it's a touch better.

Price is the same.

I've noticed in the business Im in that many consumers are turning away from ON.

EAS chocolate flavor is good. It has I think around 22 g per scoop and it tastes just as good as Optimum Nutrition (ON) and you can get it at Wal Mart for like 15 bucks a tub.

I haven't tried any flavor besides Vanilla, because I can mix it in a shake, smoothie, pancakes, whatever. I guess I could broaden my horizons. Hmmm...chocolate pancakes.

LCDforMe said:
Anybody else here use the GNC brand whey? When I was there, the guy at the store said it was better to spend the extra like 6 dollars for the ON whey.

prob just a matter of taste. gnc brand isnt the best taste, but its pretty good, and i usually get the 6lb jusg for around 23 bucks.

Check out:
http://www.trueprotein.com

Its bascially a bulk order site where you order by the pound. Its some of the best priced stuff on the net. Plus the dude who runs it is a stand up guy (Dante, AKA Doggcrap).

Back