Whether you like it or not, Jon Jones never intentionally took PEDS

You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.
Have you seen his past actions? taking peds is his least worries. If you can do hard drugs like cocaine then its not a big stretch that he also takes peds.

Well I’m open to hearing you out. Is there a situation where I offer information to someone and it’s warranted for them to give a rude response? That’s rude to disrespect someone so shouldn’t that be met with disrespect back? Or am I just supposed to accept rudeness?

Like if someone disagrees then they can offer a counter or respond respectfully, but if they’re rude to you (and I hope we can agree that saying “I wasn’t even listening” is rude ) then how are you supposed to respond if not by telling them off?

Regardless of this thread topic I’m just interested in your opinion generally speaking.

His comment's just a tongue in cheek remark. But generally speaking, if you're talking to someone and they actually say "I wasn't even listening," It may be indifferent but not rude. Far from it. It's only rude if you take yourself too seriously which is a common theme among people. The more seriously you take yourself, the more things you're going to find disrespectful and more things tick you off. By calling it disrespect, you're suggesting you're speaking from a higher place/intellect. Wouldn't exactly make them listen to you if you call them idiots though.

His comment's just a tongue in cheek remark. But generally speaking, if you're talking to someone and they actually say "I wasn't even listening," It may be indifferent but not rude. Far from it. It's only rude if you take yourself too seriously which is a common theme among people. The more seriously you take yourself, the more things you're going to find disrespectful and more things tick you off. By calling it disrespect, you're suggesting you're speaking from a higher place/intellect. Wouldn't exactly make them listen to you if you call them idiots though.

Well maybe u thought tongue in cheek but I thought it was rude, but ur right tough to tell on a forum.

But Im not talking about ambiguity, I’m talking about obvious rudeness which is encountered on ocassion. Especially around drunks or if you’re in a Shiite neighbourhood.

This “It's only rude if you take yourself too seriously” implies that it’s not possible for someone to be rude. But obviously that’s not true.

And I kind of would be coming from a place of higher intellect if they’re being rude to me for no reason.

So in the case of obvious rudeness how would you respond? I’d meet verbal with verbal and physical with physical.

Bottom line is some people need to be told off such as rude people so they learn. Some people need to be punched out such as bullies so they learn.

If you let people disrespect others without them getting proper feedback then they won’t change.

Like that little shithead bully who got thrown on his face at that playground. I guarantee that little shit learned something that day.

Listen to him scream. That’s the sound of learning :D

Of course he tested positive for two separate estrogen blockers who are given to breast cancer victims, they just happened to be in his gas station dick pills :)

Please, stop. Just stop with all of this sh*t.

NEARLY EVERY PRO ATHLETE TAKES BANNED SUBSTANCES. EVEN WITH USADA. YOU CANNOT COMPETE ON SUCH A HIGH LEVEL WITHOUT THEM.

You can speak with pro athletes, coaches, people that are actaully in the sport. Ask them. And if they'll be honest with you they'll tell you the truth. Even amateurs take banned substances, seriously.

Hell, do you think Nate Diaz was joking when he said everyone's on steroids? NO HE WASNT.

You're totally right, Jon is such an upstanding citizen he would never do such a thing.

You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.
USADA said nothing of the sort

At least learn the difference between USADA and an arbitrator

There is a tainted supplement epidemic. I'm surprised there isn't a class action lawsuit against these supplement companies.

Unless... "tainted supplements" was just the oldest bullshit excuse in the book.

I could care less. seems like the tests just showed he had t-bol in his system, not an amount that would lead to a performance benefit. He still broke the rules though. Its like blowing a 0.01% at a DUI check and people pointing the finger saying your drinking and driving. well yeah... but you aren't impaired.
It’s like that but that you have already been driving for 15 hours so we’re likely way over the limit and impaired for most of that time on the road.
Jones only having micro amounts means they probably weren’t so masked/micro all through his training ect

How can you be so sure?
I'd say he's quilty.
I'm not telling you to belive it, just look into it.

Roach and Rat bait have PEDS. Jones must’ve insufflated a heap while hiding from USADA at the gym. HATERS!

So he unintentionally hid under the ring at Jackson Wink’s gym when USADA came by?

giphy.gif

Calling me a bitch. Good job. Now I have no reason to believe anything you say because anyone with credibility knows how to discuss in a respectful manner. Might as well ignore you. I'll just click ignore on all you losers. That's probably what everyone does and then all the losers just speak amongst themselves unknowingly llol

Shut up you silly bitch.

To be honest, whether he did or not, steriods don't give a fighter a high fight IQ.

He's beat every fighter at their own game at a very young age displaying champion level skill, rarely ever straight brawling and getting lucky

But haters hate, he was always hated here, before every scandal. He was first too cocky, then he was too big, then he was fake, now he's a cheat...Jon Jones will always be hated mainly by the majority because he's young, Black and touted as the best ever
Ah yes, the good ol leftist playing the racial victim card at it's finest.

We hate jbj because he's black, not because he was caught with roids in his system, has drug problems, crashes his cars with no remorse, constantly bends the rules in the cage, has a terrible personality... Etc. Nope it's cause he's black

First of all. Yes, peds make you set up And throw great headkicks. They also make you so much stronger, faster, more explosive, And have so much better cardio And chin than your opponent, that the fight will never even be competitive.

And Yes, Mendes, BJ And Machida also took it intentionally.

No obviously I didnt realize that lol. But thanks. This is how you discuss intentinoally, by trading information instead of acting douchey like half of sherdog.

90 percent of sherdog, idiot.

Back