Whether you like it or not, Jon Jones never intentionally took PEDS

-5 for troll attempt…another lol.

I'll now just click "ignore" on you, and you'll be with all the other losers that the smart people on sherdog have ignored and you can spew shit amongst yourselves.

...he cheated and he cheated intentionally. Deal with it, kid

just LOL if anyone unironically believes the BS this troll is slinging. Of course he intentionally used, everyone can see that, all evidence points to that, USADA letting him off easy just shows they're corrupt and bought by the UFC who want him to be free to fight to sell PPVs.

By the way PEDs do indeed help you throw a better high kick. Higher testosterone makes you faster, stronger, more explosive, everything you do with your body is influenced by your testosterone level.

The guy routinely gets caught doing things he shouldn't, and even cheats in ring with his multitude of eye pokes. And you think i'm supposed to believe he draws the line(no pun intended) at taking substances he's not supposed that increase performance potential? Sure buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Thats the gist of it. In my view, I dont care about PED cheats. What keeps me on the Jones train is how vilified he is on these boards. It seems people hate successful PED cheats, the others who are habitual losers (Chael) get adored. The Jones hiding under the cage first came from Chaels mouth. He doesnt train at Jackson/Wink and isnt involved in Jones life. Yet people bring up a convicted fraud and ped abuser's word as if we should believe it. And goddamn a lot of people believe it.

I personally liked his excuse when Joe asked why he was taking dick pills.
“because I uhh... got a big dick joe...”
lmao
<{pranko}>

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Lol. Are there people who think they didn't?

I like Jones but his brother popping made me believe he likely was cheating. Between the NFL and MMA I'm sure PEDs and advice on how to get away with them is prevalent.

However, hate is real and I wouldn't be surprised if someone did set him up to pop on his last turanibol (sp?) thing...
But maybe he intentionally was taking/micro something (illegal) and masked it but it was laced with turanibol.

Great skilled athlete either way though.

tenor.gif

MF0qT3I.gif

I dont have a horse in the Jon Jones PED race. But I will say there is one thing I find odd: The idea of Jon Jones unintentionally taking a banned substance/being dosed without his knowledge with malicious intent and him being an asshole are in no way mutually exclusive. Assholes tend to have bad things happen because their behaviour induces malice in others.

Jones never took PEDS intentionally....and the pope is not a catholic

I'd say, you're coming off as the angry one here. Do you call people "idiots" in person that willy nilly or just enjoy the anonymity?

Would you even believe me if I said yes? But yes if I tried to give someone some information and they disrespected me like an asshole and said something rude like “I wasn’t even listening” or “I didn’t even bother to read it lol” then yes I’d happily tell them they’re an idiot.

Would you even believe me if I said yes? But yes if I tried to give someone some information and they disrespected me like an asshole and said something rude like “I wasn’t even listening” or “I didn’t even bother to read it lol” then yes I’d happily tell them they’re an idiot.

So, you're quick to insult people in person and have a sense of grandeur.

"If I tried to give someone some information and they disrespected me"

You're pulling my leg right? lol

So it’s not possible to take tainted supplements twice?

Hey dummy. There are no Turinabol tainted supplements!

Jon also also pissed hot for Letrozole and Clomid. Do you know why those substances are used among athletes and bodybuilders? Fucking do some research for once!

So, you're quick to insult people in person and have a sense of grandeur.

"If I tried to give someone some information and they disrespected me"

You're pulling my leg right? lol

Well I’m open to hearing you out. Is there a situation where I offer information to someone and it’s warranted for them to give a rude response? That’s rude to disrespect someone so shouldn’t that be met with disrespect back? Or am I just supposed to accept rudeness?

Like if someone disagrees then they can offer a counter or respond respectfully, but if they’re rude to you (and I hope we can agree that saying “I wasn’t even listening” is rude ) then how are you supposed to respond if not by telling them off?

Regardless of this thread topic I’m just interested in your opinion generally speaking.

Hey dummy. There are no Turinabol tainted supplements!

Jon also also pissed hot for Letrozole and Clomid. Do you know why those substances are used among athletes and bodybuilders? Fucking do some research for once!

You lost me at “hey dummy”. If you want people to listen to you you might wanna learn how to speak to people properly.

MixedMollyWhoppery collated the evidence and broke down the inconsistencies perfectly. You can't watch that video TS and not come to the conclusion he's a cheat. Not a 'hater' but c'mon
timestamped >>>

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back