Whether or not Conor fights again, he will always have a special place in my heart.

No Way.

Khabib vs Conor was the biggest fight in MMA history,

In a way, yes. But we all knew how it was going to go. He could have left with two belts, Floyd money and go do whatever he liked. I would have walked away if I was in that spot. One thing I agree with people who dislike Conor: his loss to Khabib did serious damage to his mind. He certainly wasn't a saint before, but he wasn't the same man after.

I'm not ashamed to admit it... I'm a big fan of Conor.

People love to talk smack and bash his fighting skills, but they don't know what they're talking about.

Conor is a one of one fighter. There's no other fighter like him and there probably won't be for another hundred years. Let me explain.

Khamzat Chimaev is the most entertaining fighter inside the cage. Fact.

Everyone, including me, is upset that he's not fighting Bobby next week. The fact that Khamzat is young with so much raw potential and ability but barely fights is super frustrating.

However, with Conor, he's had a fruitful career, so I'm not that upset with him not fighting on UFC 303.

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to see Conor whoop Michael 'Brown Nose' Chandler, but he has no reason to return to MMA. He's already achieved it all.

Conor is the only fighter that makes me tingle inside. His Irish charm and radiating Charisma sets him apart from every other fighter.

Anyone can talk smack on the mic, but how many high level fighters can walk the walk AND talk the talk?

Chael tried, but he never won a belt. Colby tries, but he never won a belt + his trash talk is wack.

Conor's record has aged like fine wine. 2 divison champ. 1st round KO'd prime Aldo. 2nd closest fighter to beating Khabib after Tibau. Only lost the 3rd DP fight due to a freak injury.

Conor put MMA on the map and as a true MMA fan (I don't mean that in an arrogant way) I will always respect that, no matter what the haters say.

e27c73992b9697f302f00b05724973cde8b571af.gif
still hanging on the "talk the talk, walk the walk" BS, Conor is not walking the walk for a long time now, last time he "walked the walk"was in Nov 2016. the sooner Conor goes away the better for the sport. Stop hanging on a nostalgic memory of a fighter that doesn't exist anymore, you can celebrate his achievements all you want but just remember, his legacy is ..... the "Champ Champ" status(i hate this epithet ,it's something i picture a 4 year old toddler would say),which has basically messed up every division since everyone and their mothers aspire to be double champ because idiots fans and sometimes even journos , wouldn't consider someone accomplish or in the talk for Greatest of all time if they do not became 2 division champions.Giving Conor the credit for the growth of the sport is plain stupid and wrong, the esponential growth of the sport was ineviatble , it would've happened with or whitout Conor, from a purist point of view Mcgregor contaminated, sullied, the sport more than elevated it. His so call wit is just that of a middle or primary school boy, not funny nor clever.Can't wait for him to go away forever, but Dana & co just can't let go,they want to squeeze every dollar out of their now defunct cash cow.

Last edited:
<{hughesimpress}><36><{cruzshake}>

A special place in the GAY part of your heart, amirite

When your entire MMA fandom is actually just hugging Conor's nuts, perhaps it's time to log out and find a new hobby

Conor had a huge impact on the sports popularity at the time, along with Ronda and some others, but let's not pretend all that was not built on the work Griffin, Bonnar, Couture, Ortiz, Lidell, Silva, and yeah even Dana, etc, did a few years earlier.

They made the masses notice, Conor made it cooler.

People love to talk smack and bash his fighting skills, but they don't know what they're talking about.

Conor is a one of one fighter. There's no other fighter like him and there probably won't be for another hundred years. Let me explain.

Everyone, including me, is upset that he's not fighting Bobby next week. The fact that Khamzat is young with so much raw potential and ability but barely fights is super frustrating.

However, with Conor, he's had a fruitful career, so I'm not that upset with him not fighting on UFC 303.

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to see Conor whoop Michael 'Brown Nose' Chandler, but he has no reason to return to MMA. He's already achieved it all.

Conor is the only fighter that makes me tingle inside. His Irish charm and radiating Charisma sets him apart from every other fighter.

Anyone can talk smack on the mic, but how many high level fighters can walk the walk AND talk the talk?

Chael tried, but he never won a belt. Colby tries, but he never won a belt + his trash talk is wack.

Conor's record has aged like fine wine. 2 divison champ. 1st round KO'd prime Aldo. 2nd closest fighter to beating Khabib after Tibau. Only lost the 3rd DP fight due to a freak injury.

Conor put MMA on the map and as a true MMA fan (I don't mean that in an arrogant way) I will always respect that, no matter what the haters say.

I'm no fan of Conor the human being, but I can't deny getting excited to watch the fucker fight. It's always fun to watch him win or lose. I was positive we were gonna see Chandler get knocked the fuck out, it's a shame.

Conor had an amazing career no doubt about it. It’s too bad money, fame, and his antics outside the cage played a huge role how it sadly ended. Conor was exciting fighter to watch even as someone that always rooted against him he was must see to watch.

You're very brave.

I had the same experience with Conor that I did with Justin Bieber: I'd never heard of him and when I wasn't looking he somehow became the most famous person in the world. However, Bieber has managed his fame far, far better than Conor has.

I still don't understand how this dipshit putting on act and an image became so famous, but he did succeed enough for his boasts to appear true (for a time).

I'm still salty about Aldo, though. We were the 1 in 14 million universe that night.

0*tXiBdT3FpCGJVDSY

I’m older and have been watching since UFC 1. I’m a Conor fan. But at this point ppl seem like they need to pretend that their not, otherwise they aren’t real mma fans.

Conor deserves respect for his FW run, even if he was an emaciated, near death skeleton at weigh in. He called his shot and did it. That alone deserves high respect.

Unfortunately the antics, fame and wealth outdid him, as is the case with many athletes reaching the top.

Put MMA on the map? Give your head a shake son.

He can definitely be held as one of the marquee names that boosted and kept the sport afloat in the mainstream news cycle.
In your lifetime, you will never find another human being that hates Conor more than I do...
But I agree with everything you said here. ALL DUE respect for his featherweight run. It was as exciting as it was clinical. Be he ain't put shit on the map. Give your balls a tug.
He's Ronda Rousey. 🤷‍♂️ HUGE needle-moving star that got off to a hot start with some great finishes, but then was simply exposed by superior fighters. And both cases, once they lost their auras of invincibility, they fucking lost interest in the sport all together.
<Fedor23> <WhatItIs>

2/10 would not read again weak troll job up your game up man

Back