Whers everyone in Michigan??

fight4christ

White Belt
Reaction score
Where do all my Michigan and Northern Ohio guys train at??
MMA is finally starting to blow up in this area!!
About time!!!

Things shouldget better in michigan.

From what i understand we are having our first ever Officially sanctioned MMA event on the 20th

Things shouldget better in michigan.

From what i understand we are having our first ever Officially sanctioned MMA event on the 20th

Where at??...What organization or promoter?....any info would be great..

Saginaw BJJ, wish I was close enough to train with you guys at Warrior Way, Don Richard is a great teacher.

looking for a new gym to train at now that I'm moving to Royal Oak. I think I'm gonna give Mash gym a shot. Plus I need somewhere to lift.

looking for a new gym to train at now that I'm moving to Royal Oak. I think I'm gonna give Mash gym a shot. Plus I need somewhere to lift.

I'm sure Mash is very good, they have lots of top level fighters there. But give MAU a shot, they are 5 minutes from you in Clawson. :icon_chee

I'm sure Mash is very good, they have lots of top level fighters there. But give MAU a shot, they are 5 minutes from you in Clawson. :icon_chee

i'll have to look into mau myself, i'm right in troy for the summer

I guess I'll just have to train a day at each place and see which I like better.

Combat Sports and Fitness in Westland Michigan.
On the 20th is H2H Combat Challenge is the show.

Heard from a promoter friend of mine that there are going to be some cease and desist orders going around to different promoters coming up soon...

thats know good for MMA in MI.....

Heard from a promoter friend of mine that there are going to be some cease and desist orders going around to different promoters coming up soon......(meaning no MMA until there is a pro license)

thats know good for MMA in MI........as of now anyway..

Combat Sports and Fitness in Westland Michigan.
On the 20th is H2H Combat Challenge is the show.

This is the event that i was speaking of, Me and my wife will be attending, and i checked out CSF gym last night, i believe me and my wife both will be joining soon, just need to talk to Mike about everything.

The show is in pontiac, cant remember the exact address yet.

It was a great show with some good fights and good performances by Marie Colangelo and Daryl Thompson who both won.

Eastside Combat Club. We're in Roseville on Gratiot just north of I-696 on the west side of the road, it's inbetween The Masonic Center and Ray Electric.

Back