Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Boom Roasted

shut up ben

colby is next

Boom, roasted.

Edit - sorry TS, didn't see yours above.

The dad bod we didn't deserve, but the dad bod we need. Ben is a gold mine on the mic/twitter.
DoxlKteX4AEZ9Vo.jpg

The dad bod we didn't deserve, but the dad bod we need. Ben is a gold mine on the mic/twitter.
DoxlKteX4AEZ9Vo.jpg
Very relatable , every average dude gonna live through Ben's wins

"If he can" lol

Ben is a lot less witty than people make him out to be. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he registers somewhere on the spectrum. Usman will wreck him

Ben is such a troll.

If he can out-wrestle Usman, he is going to be champ for a while imo.

Ben is a lot less witty than people make him out to be. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he registers somewhere on the spectrum. Usman will wreck him
Or maybe people like him

He better focus less on Usman and more on Lawler.

Ben can't strike and probably can't take Marty down so...

Ben can't strike and probably can't take Marty down so...
Add in the fact Ben Askren is a hot name currently and you would think "one dimensional" plus "easy payday" wouldn't have the WW division shook but here we are.

Meh the doesn’t say shit to me part is a flat out lie

There’s literally video footage of usman confronting askren backstage lol

Obviously nothing ended up happening but he absolutely does “say shit to him”

Ben got KOed in the first 30 seconds of his UFC career and he is still acting like he is some unbeatable dude.

What a tool.

Literally stalking usman's Twitter account. Talk about grasping for straws

Put to sleep

ben-askren-robbie-lawler-ufc-235-11.jpg
Oh you're still one of these delusional people that don't think Askren was KO'ed before this moment you posted? You just pretending Little Ben's eyes weren't closed, facing the mat, no longer defending the punch with a limp body until the followup shot woke his ass up?

Cute.

Some of Askren’s trash talk is pretty good but he can also come off as trying too hard. Also some of his talk comes off as PG-13 dad talk.

Back