Wheres the LOVE

punkmother

calf cruncher fan
@Steel
Reaction score
wheres the love for the BACKSTREET BOYS?

N'SYNC continues to be popular to all the teeny boppers world wide but BACKSTREET has faded into obscurity....

I say we need to support the original boy band and bring back the love to the BACKSTREET BOYS!

im not just saying this for fun but i have 3 backstreetboys cd you could call me gay i don't care i like there music more then nsync when will backstreet be back.

Backstreet is the original creation of musical icon ron pearlman (new kids on the block DOES NOT count)...and they need to be loved also...they're like everybodys 1st stuffed animal, they're all tattered and torn from love but now they must feel rejected as we've all got that "new" toy to play with in N'SYNC...So i say bring the love back into the careers of the BACKSTREET BOYS!

New Kids on the Block and Menudo, am I right?

oh my god Punk...after Mark Anthony and Ricky Martin now this........you`re getting low....j/k.

they are all great musical artists shooto panama

I hate seeing the terms 'musical artist' and 'boys band' in the same sentence... it makes me wanna go strangle a small animal.
v.

Punkmother- Please download Cradle of Filth - From the cradle to enslave

it's the only way to save you from a horrible destiny

Lets lock Nsync, 98 degrees, backstreet boys, ricky martin, and new kids on the block into a room filled with Op Ivy/Rancid, NOFX, Long Beach All Stars, Bouncing Souls, and the remaining Sex Pistols...and we'll see who comes out alive.

I'll bet you I'd buy the album, though.

Imagine Joe Son in a boys band. 'The Backdoor Boys'... lol.
v.

why does everybody think im gay?

i just dont understand why N'Sync is getting all the love when Backstreet Boys are geeting left out in the cold...

i think that we should unite and bring back the love into the careers of the Backstreet Boys...

Originally posted by punkmother
why does everybody think im gay?

Could it be because you are??

Mmmm well, could it be your fixation on all boy bands... bad ones at that?

You're prediliction for homo-erotic humor/threads (as evidenced by your latest creation: "Wanking Off")?

Or could it be because you admitted it under other threads (I'm trying to find that thread but I think it was one I deleted recently).

Face it dude, it's official - and all the PRIDE belts and Richard Simmons pics in the world just don't sum it up enough.

You're a homo.

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake

Could it be because you are??

Mmmm well, could it be your fixation on all boy bands... bad ones at that?

- The Jake
Hmmm, can anyone say Savage Garden!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BTW, Punk, you is definitely got issues mate!

im not really a boy band fan, but i think that backstreet boys deserve more attention...they are in fact just as talented as NSYNC (like thats hard) and they were the originals...

and whats homo about wanking off...you dont do it?

if your looking for the thread tat says im gay its the mark anthony thread at the beginning...it scares me that my sexuality is that important to you, but you'll find the quote your looking for there

Originally posted by seldomTap
Hmmm, can anyone say Savage Garden!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BTW, Punk, you is definitely got issues mate!

I dunno what you're talking about????

- The Jake

Back