Wheres the Fury vs Wilder II hype?!!?!?!?!?!?

They both explicitly said they were pursuing a rematch until Fury just up and decided to walk away from negotiations (which went along with him signing with TR). Do you not remember this? Are you under the impression that this wasn't what essentially everyone wanted at the time? The fight is happening now, so it's whatever, but let's not complain that Wilder is only pushing for the rematch because Fury looked poor last time out.

It’s to build them up in America. Both fury and wilder had a pretty great build up

This fight seems like a mismatch this time around. Wilder will finish Fury this time. Wilder by KO.

No he couldn't Wilder would NEVER have fought him right after the Wlad fight if that had been an option. He had to look terrible in two comeback fights for Wilder to take the fight and then he had to look terrible against Wallin to get the rematch.

I agree. Which is why this time around it won't be competitive like their first fight. EASY ko win for Wilder this time.

Sit tight. The hype is coming fast.

Theres a month left still but it does feel weirdly lacking in hype right now. I'm not sure why. Could be that some people half expect it to fall through. Could be that Fury wasting a year fighting Tom Schwarz and looking bad against Otto Wallin hurt the momentum that the first fight built. It probably wouldve been bigger if the rematch had been almost immediate considering the way it ended and the hype it had in the aftermath.

There is a month to go. I suspect by fight week this forum will be overrun by chumps from the heavies.

No need to hype it up. The rematch sells itself because we already know what we're going to be getting.

What do you think were going to get?
Most would probably tell you a similar fight to the first but I think Fury will switch it up and press more. For Fury the worst case scenario is him getting knocked out in doing so but there was already a 95%+ chance that was going to happen regardless of his primary strategy. He really has nothing to lose by going for it rather than aiming to just go the distance and survive to a decision win (which admittedly he doesn't even believe he can get).

Most would probably tell you a similar fight to the first but I think Fury will switch it up and press more. For Fury the worst case scenario is him getting knocked out in doing so but there was already a 95%+ chance that was going to happen regardless of his primary strategy. He really has nothing to lose by going for it rather than aiming to just go the distance and survive to a decision win (which admittedly he doesn't even believe he can get).

Wilder fought like a street fighter, but he fights like a boxer now.

He was super calm and sticked to the gameplan vs Ortiz 2 and knocked him the fuck out.

Wilder by round 5 KO

Back