Wheres Robbie Lawler?

Is he there? Or my FB page?
You told him to pop up a pick of his bad ass self, I showed him where to do it and dropped the link.

Everyone acts like Anonymous Hackers are gonna come after them for putting their picture on the dog, I was showing him tons of people have done it.

And

{<Scared}

He's off somewhere delivering beautiful violence. Let him be.

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

Agreed.

Gods what a fight... One of my top 5’a for sure. Robbie took making violence beautiful to a new level.

And it was made even better by Robbie technically being down 1-3 going into that round. Even though I felt the 4th round could have easily gone to Robbie, I also saw how you could give it to Rory. I think 2 of the judges had it for Rory, so even a 5th round for Robbie wouldn’t have done anything unless it was 10-8... man, just added to the drama.. loved that fight... but I’m rambling about shit all you guys know about...

Robbie might not be a true title contender anymore- But I think he has a few more solid/great performances left in him... here’s to a First-Team member, of the Lifetime All-Violence Team..

Agreed.

Gods what a fight... One of my top 5’a for sure. Robbie took making violence beautiful to a new level.

And it was made even better by Robbie technically being down 1-3 going into that round. Even though I felt the 4th round could have easily gone to Robbie, I also saw how you could give it to Rory. I think 2 of the judges had it for Rory, so even a 5th round for Robbie wouldn’t have done anything unless it was 10-8... man, just added to the drama.. loved that fight... but I’m rambling about shit all you guys know about...

Robbie might not be a true title contender anymore- But I think he has a few more solid/great performances left in him... here’s to a First-Team member, of the Lifetime All-Violence Team..

{<redford}

I had Rory up 3-1 but the fifth round is Robbie's home. War Lawler and violence.

I'd be willing to bet all the money I have that you cunts wouldn't be talking the way you do on a message board if I was standing in front of you in person.

Oh hey, guys... Let’s take it down a notch.. Alright, nothing worth wanting to get violent over.. Trust me, I get it, See O.... I had some guy try telling me I couldn’t win an argument with a doorknob on here before... Sure, I felt like telling him I’d stomp his guts out or snatch his tongue right outta his mouth and choke him with it... But it’s not worth it.. It’s all good.. Take a breath, get a smoothie.. can’t let it get to ya..

What makes you think he can’t take one anymore? I don’t agree with that, but the war sure as hell took something out of him. Some years off his life.
Extremely gunshy against WB. He finally had some success in the 4th and 5th rounds but he was super hesitant in the first 3. Previous Rory would have impressed his game on WB.

Wanted nothing, nothing at all, to do with Daley standing. Previous Rory would have tested Daley standing.

Once again went grapple heavy against Lima. On the feet Lima was doing visable damage and Rory just seemed unsure of his striking.

And when he fights Mousasi watch him try to win using a grapple heavy plan. (He couldn't TD WB. He's not taking down Mousasi who's bigger and a much better grappler then WB)

Rory reminds me of GSP pre and post Serra. Rory was a fighter looking to beat his opponents. Now he's a mixed martial artist looking to find the path of least resistance to win.

Ruthless did that to him.

Last edited:
Robbie took Rory's ability to take a punch away from him. I think even today's Robbie does enough damage to Rory to make him mentally check out.

That greatest, amazing fighter we saw before the rematch with Ruthless is never coming back.

Yeah that shit was an unofficial career ender. Even if he continues his success in bellator, which im sure he will. But he is not the same man by any means.

If ever there was a fighter that was "worn out" it was Lawler. Brown, MacDonald, Hendricks 2 (meh but 1 too) then Condit. He should have taken a year off after that

If ever there was a fighter that was "worn out" it was Lawler. Brown, MacDonald, Hendricks 2 (meh but 1 too) then Condit. He should have taken a year off after that
He had some wars at middleweight in his first ufc run too.

Dude has some MILES on his body

Spotted him cornering a fighter in Bellator last week

Back