Wheres Robbie Lawler?

Hopefully taking some time off to recoup, he’s done , that was his last serious push in the UFC he has nothing left to prove.

Hopefully he goes to Bellator and they give us some good old fights to please the JBG, like against Scott Smith or Leban etc

Hopefully taking some time off to recoup, he’s done , that was his last serious push in the UFC he has nothing left to prove.

Hopefully he goes to Bellator and they give us some good old fights to please the JBG, like against Scott Smith or Leban etc

Who's leban?

Still up against the cage getting eating an Ultra Combo from RDA

I'd be willing to bet all the money I have that you cunts wouldn't be talking the way you do on a message board if I was standing in front of you in person.

I'd be willing to bet all the money I have that you cunts wouldn't be talking the way you do on a message board if I was standing in front of you in person.

Put a picture of yourself then, so we'll all tremble with fear.

The Just Bleed God is not amused , that you have no knowledge of one of his most anointed sons, and faithful just bleed fighters

Buuuut It's spelled leben, not leban, you fucking noob.

<{JustBleed}>

The Just Bleed God would grant me a granite chin for my faithful following of his decipals , the room would then be filled to the roof with uppercuts, and I would take a Boise Dime home with me afterwards as my reward.

<{cuts}>
<{boisedyme}>

{<Scared}

Keep living in a fantasy world on social media kid.

Actually, it's YOU who seems to be living in a fantasy world on a social media.
You claim to be some kind of a tough guy IRL and "expose" others by claiming that you found their personal accounts - without even trying to prove it.

Typical behavior of a keyboard warrior, a pretender and a coward

Buuuut It's spelled leben, not leban, you fucking noob.

You think a true follower of the holy church of the Just Bleed God, the one and true Giver of epic fights, has time to spell check autocorrect on a phone on a shittastic forum?

<{JustBleed}>

Supposedly there was a feeling by some at the UFC that the Lawler fight really took a toll on him and he wouldn't get better and be champion like many had thought for years. I think his lackluster performance against Thompson after was part of that.

That was a bit too early to say IMO.

Yeah but he was too young to give up on in my opinion. We have seen fighters That young take some losses, come back and be better. I mean he has a pretty easy victory over the current champion in the UFC. He was not offered that much money to leave. I was pretty shocked they allowed him to go. At one point he was billed as the next GSP.

Havent heard much of him since his fight against Dos Anjos.
really he's been very quiet since his loss to Woodley.

and now that i think about it, he always did let his fighting do his talking.

Back