Wheres Robbie Lawler?

He's right behind you!

tumblr_nm8zg0fFON1tavs5io1_400.gif

He's off somewhere delivering beautiful violence. Let him be.

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

I still can’t understand why Rory is no longer in the UFC? That was such a disaster. He was one of their best young fighters for years and they just let him go for a few extra dollars? Pathetic.

Robbie took Rory's ability to take a punch away from him. I think even today's Robbie does enough damage to Rory to make him mentally check out.

That greatest, amazing fighter we saw before the rematch with Ruthless is never coming back.
What makes you think he can’t take one anymore? I don’t agree with that, but the war sure as hell took something out of him. Some years off his life.

Yeah Robbie is my favorite fighter and would love to see him fight but maybe its better for him to retire he has a family no need for more brain damage he has done it all and is the man.. Lifes a bitch tho need to fight to get that money maybe but I hope Robbie has good savings

I still can’t understand why Rory is no longer in the UFC? That was such a disaster. He was one of their best young fighters for years and they just let him go for a few extra dollars? Pathetic.
Supposedly there was a feeling by some at the UFC that the Lawler fight really took a toll on him and he wouldn't get better and be champion like many had thought for years. I think his lackluster performance against Thompson after was part of that.

That was a bit too early to say IMO.

Hes waiting to watch
the khabib and conor fight like everybody else

Shut your cunt face. Stop trying to act hard over the internet pussy boy.

Expose his FB account like you did with mine.
That's the best way to shut these internet bullies

He was cornering Logan Storley at the last Bellator event.

Oh forgive me o great one, I did not know that so..........
You only had 8 months to find out & its not like the internet has easily obtainable information at a second's notice. Dont be too hard on yourself kid.

Last edited:
If he tore his ACL explains a lot around his performance vs RDA. But I think Lawler may look to have a retirement fight as people have mentioned. The top 3 at 170 are all bad match ups for him considering his lack of punch defense and those 3 fighters ability to avoid being hit. Till and Wonderboy at this point will outclass him standing and Woodley would have his number as well.

You only 8 months to find out & its not like the internet has easily obtainable information at a second's notice. Dont be too hard on yourself kid.

I have what you call a fucking LIFE, I dont spend all day on my phone reading about mma, kid. I'm sure I'm much older than you.

Back