Elections "Where's my African-American?!?!?"

More identity politics from libs <WellThere>

The man who left the Republican party was a Republican and a Trump supporter. I don't see how liberals fit into this. It's internal Republican party rebellion if anything.

The EFF "draws inspiration from the broad Marxist–Leninist tradition and Fanonian schools of thought in their analyses of the state, imperialism, culture and class contradictions in every society", according to one of its declarations."

03062142-EFFHoneymoonCover.jpg

effmalema09.jpg

6b7fd41247826814.jpeg

f850711316650282.jpg

What does this have to do with President Trumps' "African-American" leaving the GOP?

Maybe you should make your own thread on this...

The man who left the Republican party was a Republican and a Trump supporter. I don't see how liberals fit into this. It's internal Republican party rebellion if anything.
I wonder if this guy was ever really a Republican in the eyes of some? I wonder why he'd be called a "lib"?

They've must of made a small fortune by now

And if you think they're in it for "Murrica' and Patriotism" and not money?

I have some PRIMO oceanfront property in Nebraska that you would just die for!

Such important information I learned here, to think there isn’t any info out there to make a better thread. Like ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-confirms-osama-bin-laden-s-son-hamza-killed-u-n1054471

Hamza bin Laden, the son and potential successor of late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, was killed in a U.S. counterterrorism operation, President Donald Trump confirmed Saturday.

He was killed in an operation in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, the White House said in a statement.

Check the date on when I created this thread please. I guess I didn't take my fortune-telling pills that day.

th

Last edited:
There's literally no difference in rhetoric between the EFF and the progressive left.

ir8rgcopmd101.png

Your paranoid delusions are hilarious. "I found some student writing a Marxist paper, the left wants to Communize America!!!"

Weird how all these self-proclaimed Marxists want to kill white people.

Must all just be a coincidence.

Weird that you find a Marxist militia in an African country, and go "Look how bad it is here!!!"

Better than him saying where is my "N-Word" ending with an "a" as to not be racist.

Back