Elections "Where's my African-American?!?!?"

^Before Marxism

After Marxism

giphy.gif

Yes, because nothing says Marxism like a black kid in some shitty fake Venice school shooting a nazi wannabe in the chest.......

It's obvious none of you even know what Marxism is, like Jordan Peterson, but at least try to use it while not sounding like an utter dullard.

In their own words...
Bush's 'chocolate' fantasy - Condoleezza Rice:
363px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

Trump's 'chocolate' fantasy - Omarosa Newman (hot!):
339px-Omarosa_Manigault_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
220px-Omarosa_Manigault-Stallworth.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, because nothing says Marxism like a black kid in some shitty fake Venice school shooting a nazi wannabe in the chest.......

It's obvious none of you even know what Marxism is, like Jordan Peterson, but at least try to use it while not sounding like an utter dullard.
The EFF "draws inspiration from the broad Marxist–Leninist tradition and Fanonian schools of thought in their analyses of the state, imperialism, culture and class contradictions in every society", according to one of its declarations."

03062142-EFFHoneymoonCover.jpg

effmalema09.jpg

6b7fd41247826814.jpeg

f850711316650282.jpg

The EFF "draws inspiration from the broad Marxist–Leninist tradition and Fanonian schools of thought in their analyses of the state, imperialism, culture and class contradictions in every society", according to one of its declarations."

03062142-EFFHoneymoonCover.jpg

effmalema09.jpg

6b7fd41247826814.jpeg

f850711316650282.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot the portion of American History X where they're playing basketball, and Derrick is asking his little brother "Is that him over there, the kid whose a part of South Africa's EFF?" before beating the Marxists at basketball.

Oh wait, you're one of these white genocide guys, I forgot. That movie must really make you angry by the end........

Oh yeah, I forgot the portion of American History X where they're playing basketball, and Derrick is asking his little brother "Is that him over there, the kid whose a part of South Africa's EFF?" before beating the Marxists at basketball.

Oh wait, you're one of these white genocide guys, I forgot. That movie must really make you angry by the end........
There's literally no difference in rhetoric between the EFF and the progressive left.

ir8rgcopmd101.png

Last edited:
Weird how all these self-proclaimed Marxists want to kill white people.

Must all just be a coincidence.

This thread is going to go well.

The guy sounds sensible enough not wanting to associate with, and be used as a political pawn by, nutbags who are telling people like AOC to go back to where she came from. I disagree on his analysis of the Cummings/Baltimore criticism, but if he perceives it as being anti-black then why associate with people making those statements?

Billionaire? That guys not black he's green. ;)

Blatantly racist statement.

I think a lot of African Americans have figured out the Democratic Party by now. It doesn’t help them and is a net negative for them in reality.
And hopefully the smarter ones realize you shouldn't generalize the whole Democratic party and that believing that the democrats dont help them doesn't mean they should vote republican. They should vote for the party they share views with.

As TCK asked, why should we that produce primarily eumelanin vote for either party?

To vote for the same parties, election after election, that are in bed with big pharma, MIC, Lloyd “doing God’s work” Blankfein seems rather counterproductive.

Apparently, not with the Republican party anymore...

"Donald Trump’s attacks on the congresswomen of color in The Squad were the breaking point for the man Trump once referred to as “my African American.” Gregory Cheadle has not only broken with the Republican Party, he’s running for Congress as an independent.

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” Cheadle told PBS Newshour. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...h-harsh-words-on-his-way-out?detail=emaildkre

th

Don't worry though... President Trump still has Diamond & Silk.

The one on the right looks like she has a mouth full of dolphin teeth.

"Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves."

The most important and honest part.

Such important information I learned here, to think there isn’t any info out there to make a better thread. Like ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-confirms-osama-bin-laden-s-son-hamza-killed-u-n1054471

Hamza bin Laden, the son and potential successor of late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, was killed in a U.S. counterterrorism operation, President Donald Trump confirmed Saturday.

He was killed in an operation in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, the White House said in a statement.

In their own words...
Bush's 'chocolate' fantasy - Condoleezza Rice:
363px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

Trump's 'chocolate' fantasy - Omarosa Newman (hot!):
339px-Omarosa_Manigault_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
220px-Omarosa_Manigault-Stallworth.jpg
Hot. LOL I gather you've never seen that used up looking chocolate fantasy with no makeup on.

Such important information I learned here, to think there isn’t any info out there to make a better thread. Like ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-confirms-osama-bin-laden-s-son-hamza-killed-u-n1054471

Hamza bin Laden, the son and potential successor of late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, was killed in a U.S. counterterrorism operation, President Donald Trump confirmed Saturday.

He was killed in an operation in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, the White House said in a statement.
Deflection level: "but but bin Laden's family!"

Deflection level: "but but bin Laden's family!"
More like making a point how this thread is a dumpster fire reminds me of the Ripskater threads about Obama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back