Elections "Where's my African-American?!?!?"

Strychnine

War Room Peace Addict
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently, not with the Republican party anymore...

"Donald Trump’s attacks on the congresswomen of color in The Squad were the breaking point for the man Trump once referred to as “my African American.” Gregory Cheadle has not only broken with the Republican Party, he’s running for Congress as an independent.

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” Cheadle told PBS Newshour. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...h-harsh-words-on-his-way-out?detail=emaildkre

th

Don't worry though... President Trump still has Diamond & Silk.

Last edited:
Sorry bud but this is old news.

We've moved onto "Where's my favorite dictator?" (Asking for el-Sisi)

There are many more

Many are hidden but will vote for him

There are many more

I think a lot of African Americans have figured out the Democratic Party by now. It doesn’t help them and is a net negative for them in reality.

RIP Trump's African American collection.

Why should a so called African American support either party in 2020?

There are many more

In a literal sense there are a lot of black people who voted for Trump last time. Just not large in the context of a presidential election.

Voter participation for black people was about 16 million people, and Trump got 6% of the black vote. So a little under a million black voters for trump last time.

Apparently, not with the Republican party anymore...

"Donald Trump’s attacks on the congresswomen of color in The Squad were the breaking point for the man Trump once referred to as “my African American.” Gregory Cheadle has not only broken with the Republican Party, he’s running for Congress as an independent.

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” Cheadle told PBS Newshour. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...h-harsh-words-on-his-way-out?detail=emaildkre

th

Don't worry though... President Trump still has Diamond & Silk.

Beat me to it. I was going to post this earlier.

Here's his interview from PBS. You can put it in the OP if you want.

The real travesty is Me Time's Frangelina being replaced by a priveliged white woman like Kelly Clarkson.

Mmmmmmmmmmhm.

A black guy writes a $735k check in order to get a $10 billion tax cut at the expense of the rest of the country, and, instead of being demonized by the usual suspects who hate most any black man, he gets his boots licked for supporting their team.

The American Dream in action, folks.

A black guy writes a $735k check in order to get a $10 billion tax cut at the expense of the rest of the country, and, instead of being demonized by the usual suspects who hate most any black man, he gets his boots licked for supporting their team.

The American Dream in action, folks.

So rich blacks are bootlickers in your mind. What are poor blacks?

So rich blacks are bootlickers in your mind. What are poor blacks?

You need to read more carefully. Lucifer is the bootlicker here. The black billionaire is the one getting his boots licked.

You need to read more carefully. Lucifer is the bootlicker here. The black billionaire is the one getting his boots licked.

Oh gotcha. Sorry it’s hard to keep all the little groups in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back