Where's Kron Gracie?

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dude was defeating veterans (Tokoro & Kawajiri) back to back last yr. After that, I heard nothing from him at all.

doing triathlons, jiu jitsu and being a samurai or whatever with the Diaz brothers

Kron Gracie shit, basically

Kron was last seen lost in Tron, hopefully he can find his way back out to fight again

TRON_MR_fr09_1500.jpg

Eating ice cream with TJ Grant and Goran Reljic

Maybe waiting for Ortega to upset for UFC title then make his move. Would be a great styles matchup.

More seriously Kron moving slowly into MMA and probably waiting for good offers while advancing his Other MMA skills. Would like to see him more active but can appreciate they are being picky with a longer term view. Rizen a good promotion for him but they are focused on BW now. Maybe next year.

He's a Gracie. He was fighting too often for a Gracie. Gotta take a break now to get back to normal Gracie fighting pace.

This is one of the reasons why I miss the Rebney days of Bellator. You could be certain that if Rebney and Co had seen how promising Kron looked over in Japan he would've already signed Kron to a lucrative deal in one of Bellator's tournaments, ala Will Brooks. Now we have to wait to see him forever.

This is one of the reasons why I miss the Rebney days of Bellator. You could be certain that if Rebney and Co had seen how promising Kron looked over in Japan he would've already signed Kron to a lucrative deal in one of Bellator's tournaments, ala Will Brooks. Now we have to wait to see him forever.
He's said he's not interested in fighting in the US though which is the reason he's not talked about with the UFC

I'd imagine his fighting pace is up to himself, not Rizin.

Kron needs to be training closer to home with Brian Ortega and spend less time in Stockton.

He's been traveling around the world and hanging out, and doing some training between it all.

He's said he's not interested in fighting in the US though which is the reason he's not talked about with the UFC

I think he was more alluding to the fact he didn't want the pressure of the Gracie name on the stage of the UFC this early in his career and also wanted a little more control of the timing of his fights. Basically wants to grow as MMA fighter instead of being thrown to the wolves.

I think he was more alluding to the fact he didn't want the pressure of the Gracie name on the stage of the UFC this early in his career and also wanted a little more control of the timing of his fights. Basically wants to grow as MMA fighter instead of being thrown to the wolves.
i also see it as he doesn't seem to really care about being an UFC/MMA champion but rather from his interviews and videos it looks like he just wants to grow and challenge himself in whatever way he feels best. could be wrong, just the vibe i get.

he's the one Gracie worth a damn and he's in Japan barely fighting.

Not interested in fighting anymore

Kron’s next opponent! He’s building his undefeated record just like his Pappy! I think Kron is like 50-0 since his last RIZIN fight.
crashDummy(1).jpg

Back