Wheres Conor? Meanwhile Khabib, Dustin, Gaethje, Cowboy Max, Al all with recent /upcoming LW fights

He's busy making money
He was making money as double champ too, only then he was winning, more respected as a fighter, less bitter, looked much younger, wasn't getting arrested every week, and his skills and body were still sharp.

He seems like a classic washed up meatball destined for prison or tragedy. Sad.

He was making money as double champ too, only then he was winning, more respected as a fighter, less bitter, looked much younger, wasn't getting arrested every week, and his skills and body were still sharp.

He seems like a classic washed up meatball destined for prison or tragedy. Sad.
I agree but coming from his point of view, he don't need to fight anymore. Even in the beginning he's said he's going to retire early. He's a millionaire and he's smart enough to start a business to keep the cash flow coming. Do you know how hard it is to train to be a fighter? He's done. He's going to live his life now with his millions. I don't blame him one bit. As a fan, I do wish he'd continue to fight.

I don't think so.

I'm happy and don't need to get in trouble with law every week because of personal meltdown issues.

Khabib is really a guy living a great life. Mentally stable, loved by his people, traveling the world, never defeated.
Dude is like 30 and lives with his parents in a complete shithole, what are you even talking about?!@

Dude is like 30 and lives with his parents in a complete shithole, what are you even talking about?!@
By religous choice. He also rubs elbows with some of the richest and most powerful men in the world and is loved by his people like a God, the hottest up and comer in MMA and unlike Conor, who is in trouble with the law every week, he lives a happy balanced life. Undefeated, took Conor's soul and sent him on a downward spiral that has had him trouble with the law several times since his absolute destruction and humiliation. Looks like he also ended his MMA career.

Way rather be UFC's future blue chip than a coked up fellon who's already past his expiry date and was never that good to begin with.

Conor is on the fast track to ending disasterously.

Khabib lives in the beautiful mountains btw, not in the capital of Dagestan

Salt of the earth life that created a legend, Conor is a flash in the pan washed up meatball

Last edited:
Back