Wheres Conor? Meanwhile Khabib, Dustin, Gaethje, Cowboy Max, Al all with recent /upcoming LW fights

He's hiding out to see what happens between Khabib/DP, UFC is greedy enough to give him the winner most likely.

He's hiding out to see what happens between Khabib/DP, UFC is greedy enough to give him the winner most likely.
Khabib already said he wants to see Conor beat a few top LW's if he is ever going to fight him again.

Conor fooked.

Why would he come back now? He’ll get to cherry pick his opponent when his legal shit is resolved. I wonder who he’ll choose to run him into mini retirement again this time?

{<huh}

The only people you listed with upcoming fights are Cowboy and Al, who are literally fighting tomorrow

The LW division is well past him

He needs to wait for contenders to beat each other so he doesn't have to fight them, then he can just wait or pick whoever is the easiest match up possible. I don't know why anyone is surprised, the dude never fought contenders in the first place, why would he start now?

He needs to come back now or it's over imo, he's falllen too far behind the rest of the pack and his skills and body are falling off.

Dude does not have a win since 2016.

He's shook and afraid to fight.

Counting his money I’m guessing, I think he’s about done, he’s living in the deep end of the world and no longer hungry.

Conor is a whisky salesmen. I dunno why people don't understand this

He needs to come back now or it's over imo, he's falllen too far behind the rest of the pack and his skills and body are falling off.

Dude does not have a win since 2016.
What exactly is your point?

Last seen challenging Conan O'Brien to a fight for his UFC shares. He has become a sad, sniveling little pansy.

He's off somewhere living a better life than you I guess.
I don't think so.

I'm happy and don't need to get in trouble with law every week because of personal meltdown issues.

Khabib is really a guy living a great life. Mentally stable, loved by his people, traveling the world, never defeated.

Back