Wheres Conor? Meanwhile Khabib, Dustin, Gaethje, Cowboy Max, Al all with recent /upcoming LW fights

justadollop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He needs to come back now or it's over imo, he's falllen too far behind the rest of the pack and his skills and body are falling off.

Dude does not have a win since 2016.

Retired? Off selling whiskey? Dealing with the justice system? Take your pick.

Fighting seems to be way down on his list of priorities right now. And unfortunately for him most of the other shit he’s more involved in right now is just not good. And I think it’s only going to get worse. I’m not sure he’ll ever have another UFC fight again.

the champ champ does whatever the fook he wants

I'm not missing him. He'll catch another run in with the law before he signs a fight.

Right. He's not fighting. So let's stop discussing him.

The other day there was a "Conor hasn't tweeted in awhile" thread. I mean cmon, we went from talking every time he tweets to talking about him every time he does or doesn't tweet!?!

I challenge you to be part of the solution, TS. Let's stop making threads in a fight forum about guys who don't fight.

Right. He's not fighting. So let's stop discussing him.

The other day there was a "Conor hasn't tweeted in awhile" thread. I mean cmon, we went from talking every time he tweets to talking about him every time he does or doesn't tweet!?!

I challenge you to be part of the solution, TS. Let's stop making threads in a fight forum about guys who don't fight.
We still discuss lots of inactive fighters on this forum.

old but prolly what he is doing atm

The ufc and Conor know that his next fight will be pivotal. If he wins, they can keep milking their cash cow. A loss and he’ll fade faster than Dana’s hairline..

The ufc and Conor know that his next fight will be pivotal. If he wins, they can keep milking their cash cow. A loss and he’ll fade faster than Dana’s hairline..
Longer he waits the bigger chance he has of losing.

He is waiting for his rape allegations to die down or resolve themselves before he will come back.

Think i found him

mcgregor-jail1-1024x499.jpg

Really wish they would've got the Cerrone fight done. That is a good fight for Conor style wise and get him back on the winning track.

Though I won't be shocked one bit if Cerrone beat's Al this weekend Conor will lobby for the Cerrone fight in July or August.

<FookIsThatGuy>

2015 Conor doesn't know where he is.

Back