Where's Barnett and who would you like to see him face next?

If he fights Reem or Bigfoot then we will have to wait until September. Is it possible that he fights someone credible in the Summer? When does Rothwell get off suspension?

he seems like hes over weight almost like roy.... that belly is pretty freaking big and he needs to work on getting in better shame and become faster, he looks very slow in the ring, he is talented nonetheless, but speed kills in mma and hes got none.

Also, i bet hes banging atleast 3 of those chicks, or i mean showing them different types of "ground positions and maybe a triangle choke"

Overweight? When was the last time he weighed in over 265? How about Never.... he needs 6 weeks or so of a solid training camp...Id love to see him end the Soa hype train

Here is his most recent pic.

BmrrMuUCEAATkKL.jpg

Warmaster status revoked. Official forum status downgraded to Wingmaster.

Here is his most recent pic.

BmrrMuUCEAATkKL.jpg

He's starting to look like Bruce Jenner.

I guess that's what happens when you spend the first half of your life roiding hard.

Anyway, give him Bigfoot.

I really want to see him fight BF. Wouldn't mind anither Nog fight either.

I'll get some hate for this.....but he should retire. I don't see what he stands to gain from fighting at this point. He can still be relevant, famous, financially secure, creative, humorous and all those other things we know he is and wants to be.

Other than for some bullshit macho "I have something to prove" reasons, what am I missing here that's worth trying to accomplish by fighting still?

Everything. It seems his brain hasn't taken that much damage during his career, and his body seems to be holding up just fine too.
He likes the fighting game and like most people doesn't hate money. Way shouldn't he fight? He's got a fair chance against the whole devision, except Cain probably.

I guess that's what happens when you spend the first half of your life roiding hard.

And I guess a thought process like yours is what happens when you're an entitled know-nothing.

What you're looking at there is poor nutrition. Over eating and lack of weight training.

I'd like to see him shut down Brenda Schaub.

I don't want Big Nog to get KTFO again, so okay w/ that fight.

OK if he retires, too.

Here's a picture from April 23... since everyone likes to post that other recent pic where he looks silly as hell because it's after training.

10153242_655625691177833_6329307098948798116_n.jpg

And I guess a thought process like yours is what happens when you're an entitled know-nothing.

What you're looking at there is poor nutrition. Over eating and lack of weight training.

entitled no nothing lol

You assume a lot. Which makes me think youre not smart.

It could be the lighting anyway.

Barnett is still scooping his brains off the mat at the mgm grand

Barnett vs. Big Nog in Saitama.

Barnett vs. Big Nog in Saitama.

This. BigNog retirement fight. UFC Japan riding a bit PRIDE nostalgia, plus "closing the trilogy" and "legends collide where their careers started, and one will end" selling Points. And get the crazy PRIDE lady to announce both fighters!

Should be a W. Then Travis rematch, then one more, then no. 1 contender fight if he wins that three before. Four wins (three big ones) should be enough to get a title shot in the HW division.

Overeem would be good. Roy Nelson? Mark Hunt?

Back