Where's all the love for Bisping?

Untitled-16-1-726x400.jpg

Any Mancunian love went to these guys when they started touring again.
Is that Weezer?

I've become a fan over the years and was really looking forward to the options for his first defense... Even though it wasn't likely he'd retain the belt. I just lost interest when Hendo was even considered an option. When Bisping beats Hendo, I'll get excited for MW and ol' left hook larry again.
When you're the champ you get an opportunity to pick an opponent or two. Dan added him to his highlight reel, I don't blame Bisping one bit for wanting that one back.

Bisping fucking rules. I just rewatched his fight with Cung recently...awesome match.

Bisping is a bad ass. I hope he stays champion for a while. The most entertaining champion in the roster right now. Dude is a dick and embraces it. But he is a funny dick. Lol

But if he gets H-bombed again, he'll be permanently back to laughing stock.

lol never really thought about it this way, but he actually has a lot to lose against hendo. getting H-bombed again would overshadow everything. against a guy like jacare he could somewhat go out on his shield

Any love I did have went out the window when he started talking shit about GSP, then said he wouldn't fight him. Instead he lobbied for Hendo...

I just said fuck you.

I'm kind of going back to how I felt before he won the belt. Was happy to see him beat Rockhold but now his head is even more inflated before. Talking about beating up everybody and their mother but he takes a fight against old man Dan.

Joke first title defense and I say that as a Hendo fan. I hope Bisping gets fuckin KOd. He knows Souza would have ate him.

I got love for him... & also called for him to beat Rockhold, Buddeh

Bisping victor go the spoilz.jpg

Bisping anyone that doesn't like it.jpg

Back