Where you at NICK !? Where you at Jorge!?

I wouldn't call a TKO via doctor stoppage a baptizing. Jorge was gonna win a decision, but Nate and nick get busted up easily

Nick is one of those kids who never wants to work a job in his life and has enough money to support him for the rest of his life, so he has no reason to come back to fight anyone.

I don’t think Nick can return to peak form , I hope I’m wrong

They should take that belt away from them and give it to the winner of Israel vs Jones.. then they dont have to make that one for a real belt and can do the fight right away.

I wouldn't call a TKO via doctor stoppage a baptizing. Jorge was gonna win a decision, but Nate and nick get busted up easily

Loses looks like this
GettyImages-1185157846.jpg

Wins looks like this
maxresdefault.jpg

BMF II - Early 2021

Nick wants to beat down Masvidal for talking shit and disrespecting his baby brother .. After Masvidal destroyed Nate and baptized him Nick immediately responded with a call out ...

We need something to look forward too and this would be a dope ass story line ... some more west coast and east coast gangsta $#it

1251453_v9_ba.jpg

vs.

FeminineBewitchedLadybug-small.gif

Big Bald Goof can we please can we at least get the follow up to this since we didn't get the Leon follow up yet ???

<{JustBleed}>

Everything else is virtually identical ...

<Goldie11>
Baptized? You do realize the fight was stopped due to a cut

About a month ago there was a thread about Nick fighting early 2021 and he was in shape. I am not buying it, but he wasn’t drunk and incoherently rambling per his normal.

As a huge Nick fan I agree.

Absolutely....But you never count guys like that out… Ask Connor in their first fight… with guys like that it’s not over until it’s over… Even in the hospital those motherfuckers are known to attack their opponents

People need to stop fucking talking about these comeback fights for Nick. He's a decade past his prime and wasn't some world-beater back then ffs

Part of me wants that a lot, other part of me is like, it's just been too long and he's gonna need ~half year to get back as close as he was. Plus Jorge is a killer, I love Jorge but I'd hate to see him kill a passed on Nick, it would suck and the chances of that are high.

BMF II - Early 2021

Nick wants to beat down Masvidal for talking shit and disrespecting his baby brother .. After Masvidal destroyed Nate and baptized him Nick immediately responded with a call out ...

We need something to look forward too and this would be a dope ass story line ... some more west coast and east coast gangsta $#it

1251453_v9_ba.jpg

vs.

FeminineBewitchedLadybug-small.gif

Big Bald Goof can we please can we at least get the follow up to this since we didn't get the Leon follow up yet ???

<{JustBleed}>

Everything else is virtually identical ...

<Goldie11>

nick alreadt turned down fight jorge. nate turned down fight jorge. clearly the diva brothers are all talk no action.

Nick is chillin, he ain't fighting.

About a month ago there was a thread about Nick fighting early 2021 and he was in shape. I am not buying it, but he wasn’t drunk and incoherently rambling per his normal.

the internet went crazy seeing a pic of nick abs. nick and nate are always in shape

Baptized? You do realize the fight was stopped due to a cut

yes .. and he wasn't actually baptized.... he said he didn't get to baptize Nate .....

but oh well everyone knows what I mean but you .... IMO his ass was moments away from being bap'd .... lucky his scar tissue saved him

nick is smoking dope somewhere and jorge is out shilling and acting like a karen in the name of trump.

I find it so odd that people still constantly make threads about who Nick Diaz should fight or any fighter that's out of the picture.

yes .. and he wasn't actually baptized.... he said he didn't get to baptize Nate .....

but oh well everyone knows what I mean but you .... IMO his ass was moments away from being bap'd .... lucky his scar tissue saved him
You’re talking about a fight with anything being a possibility you are aware of that correct

Back