Where Would You Like To See Bellator Fighters Traded/Signed?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With Former head of Viacom and Bellator Kevin Kay gone who knows what the future holds for bellator. Let's do a fantasy draft for the rest of the mma promotions incase they go under:

Id like to see these fighters in the UFC

-Pico
-Fedor
-Rampage
-Chandler
-Mousasi
-Bader
- mvp

the rest to ksw and onefc

Well, I'm down with anything that puts Fedor against UFC HWs.

I'd send Rampage over to Rizin to smash the Dos Caras Jr's of the world.

They aren't going under for atleast 3 years but they may be sold.

From a fan standpoint the best case scenario is all fighters under one org. Maybe not the best for fighters since they can't get there shit together and form an association for themselves.

I can't see Bellator folding. I'm sure Viacom sees the value that Bellator holds. I think they either put Bellator on CMT or sell the TV distribution rights.

Bellator has Days-Inn. They won't go out of business for a good while.

I'd like to see anybody who's anybody in Bellator go to the UFC. For example:

Prospects (Gallagher, Pico, Ruth, etc)
Legends that can still compete with regular fighters (Fedor and Chael, that's it. THAT'S IT)
Former UFC guys (Bader, Davis, Mousasi, Benson, etc)
Mid/High-level talent (Caveman, Patricky, Shlemenko, Campos, Nemkov, etc)
and of course, the Bellator champions.

Kinda like Strikeforce and WEC of years past.

Leave the journeymen, rapidly declining legends, and weirdos out of it. Throw some of the better BAMMA guys on Contender Series.

Last edited:
plenty of fighters can go the other way. swanson, vitor, garbandt, lauzon, deigo

shit give them anderson and steal all the undefeated under 30 wrestlers they got

I can't see Bellator folding. I'm sure Viacom sees the value that Bellator holds. I think they either put Bellator on CMT or sell the TV distribution rights.

CMT experiment seemed to stop when DAZN made the offer

No Pitbull on the list TS?
Shame on you!!!

I wonder if DAZN would make an offer to buy bellator???

From a fan standpoint the best case scenario is all fighters under one org. Maybe not the best for fighters since they can't get there shit together and form an association for themselves.

I would hate to see a monopoly in this sport. It is illegal. Fighters would have no options and fighters like Eddie Alvarez won't be getting the deals they are offered. Fans won't get to see diversity in the sport like they do with other orgs., especially orgs. like Rizin.

CMT experiment seemed to stop when DAZN made the offer
CMT has now been grouped with, MTV, VH1 etc, Paramount network is grouped with TV Land & Comedy Central in more scripted programming, CMT, MTV & VH1 will be music and reality, BET & Nickelodeon will remain the same, deadline put them in the scripted programming but who knows it doesn't do any sports, a sale or just letting it run under DAZN and make a profit that way, DAZN might pay more for exclusive rights like they've done with Golden Boy & Match room but it means you won't have a TV channel marketing your product. Obviously if they merged with CBS/Showtime again they have experience with Boxing on showtime and CBS Sports.

The OP is "I would like to see all of Bellator's best and most famous fighters in the UFC!".

That's not how trades work. You have to give up something of equal or greater value in the eyes of the other party. (In this case, Bellator) To get Ben Askren, the UFC gave up one of their greatest champions ever, still near the prime of his career, ranked #7 in their pound-for-pound list.

What would the UFC give up for Aaron Pico that would be amenable to both parties? THAT is the question.

Bubba, where did Bellator touch you for you to be such a hater?

Just need 50 Cent to put out another hit... :eek:

Back