Where would Poirier's upset of Khabib rank in biggest upsets of all time?

Not that high cause Dustin is legit as fuck and a good sized lw. Khabib is not a long reigning champ and his 2 biggest wins by far are McGregor and Al. Dont get me wrong, he is fucking amazing and the best current lw by far .....but he is not a goat yet. Serra vs GSP is by miles the biggest upset ever in mma.

I've lost too much money on "safe" bets over the years that nothing surprises me in this unpredictable sport anymore that being said as good as Dustin is, Khabib will do what he always does and that's turn's Dustin into an upturned turtle.

If it was in your top 10 of your biggest upsets, where would it place and what other upsets would be ahead of it?

That's actually a really good question TS

Khabib is an undefeated World Champion... So ya can't ever forget that.

Dustin has Bopped his way to the shot in a legit manner though, and it's MMA.....

I'm rooting for Diamond... (if they ever fight) but Khabib is a big betting favorite and rightly so.

It's gonna take somebody with absolute BOMBS in their hands.. A TITANIC WRESTLER.... Or a lucky punch to beat Khabib.

Or Nate

interim champ beating a champ.. yeah HUGE UPSET.

• Khabib Nurmagomedov: -265
  • Dustin Poirier: +225
It would be a clear upset but it's not anything crazy.

Definitely the biggest upset of the last several years. Only Rose making short work of Joanna might be bigger.

This would be so wrong. Only if one was braindead and blind maybe.

Any fight Khabib loses would be an upset, but Poirier is the real deal, is far better standing, has legit KO power and has beaten better fighters. Upset, but not all time level upset.

If it was in your top 10 of your biggest upsets, where would it place and what other upsets would be ahead of it?
it truly depends how.
It he KO's Khabib, it happens. Junior KO'd Cain.

But if Dustin takes Khabib down and GnP him to a pulp, you are looking for #1 upset EVER!

It wouldn't make the list, unless it's a massive list.

I don’t even think it would be that much of an upset.

Nothing huge... not going to make some gambler a millionaire on long odds...

Not quite GSP/Serra level but almost.

To us, nowhere. To Khabib...he'll probably throw himself off a mountain. He's mentally weak. Simply saying you're a devout and disciplined person all day every day doesn't make you so believe it or not.

I wont be surprised. I think Poirier takes him to deep water and finishes him

Not very high, Poirer has pretty much as good wins as Khabib.

After beating Holloway It wouldn't come as a big upset. I'd like to see Khabib vs Ortega, Khabib vs Gracie, Khabib vs Askren, Khabib vs Ferguson, and Khabib vs Mcgregor. Win or lose there are a lot of fights I really want to see Khabib in.

not even top 5. maybe not even top 10.

its funny how Khabib is seen as an unbeatable demi-god because he has like 2 high level wins. He hasnt even proven to be the best guy in his division yet because Tony is still around

Back