Where would NeoTate's underdog story rank if she beats Ronda and defends vs Cyborg?

Tate's striking looked far better than Rousey's sloppy arm flailing.

She was stiff, awkward,off balance, leaning forward. Had her head down looking at the floor whilst throwing her punches. Threw no combinations, and just tried to brawl. She landed because Eye left her chin out there to be hit whilst she threw strikes. Rousey whilst not great either, showed better boxing mechanics.

Meisha is an absolute warrior, and I was very hapoy to see she's developing power, but I've seen people develop better striking than she showcased that night in 6 weeks.I kid you not.

Eh, Tate would only win under BS circumstances. A retarded ref that stops it early due to machine gun pillow fists, early submission stoppage with Rhonda in no real danger, freak injury (knee tear), Rhonda slips/falls right before Tate hits her and ref thinks it's a knockout, etc..

Kind of moot because Taters wouldn't beat Borg and psycho Honda would prison rape her in the rematch.

Tate was getting destroyed by McMann, it looked like she was about to be finished multiple times in round 1. I still don't know how she won that fight. McMann lost a couple of key scrambles and ended up on the bottom. She is hopeless on her back so she couldn't get up.

Eye was beating Meisha handily on the feet but he lack of defense cost her.

Next time Ronda will probably knock Meisha out. Meisha's had a very small window to beat Ronda while her striking was developing. That window is now gone.

Why do you write NeoTate everytime you talk about Miesha?

And Miesha won't beat Rousey.Even if Rousey fought blindfolded with 1 arm.Cyborg would kill her easily too...

Tate was in trouble against McMann and eye ffs.And cat almost killed her.Don't know how on earth anyone could possibly think she beats Ronda.

Note the first word of TS' post...

I think it would be amazing. Enormous comeback story. One of the biggest in the history of the sport.

Would also be the worst possible scenario for the UFC. The lose out on the unbeatable fighter hype and the matchup of Cyborg vs Rowdy for the title.

She was stiff, awkward,off balance, leaning forward. Had her head down looking at the floor whilst throwing her punches. Threw no combinations, and just tried to brawl. She landed because Eye left her chin out there to be hit whilst she threw strikes. Rousey whilst not great either, showed better boxing mechanics.

Meisha is an absolute warrior, and I was very hapoy to see she's developing power, but I've seen people develop better striking than she showcased that night in 6 weeks.I kid you not.

Tate is extremely hittable, but Ronda is extremely sloppy and leaves her head out and chin up while she flails away. It's not unreasonable to believe that Tate could land a decent shot while Ronda is flailing. IF Ronda doesn't immediately clinch and get the throw, it could very well come down to who is able to land the lucky punch first.

I'll be cheering for Tate.

tumblr_ns3dfsJFac1uymb4eo4_400.gif

Tate Boma Ye

Back