Where will Conor's fans migrate to?

90% of Conor threads on Sherdog are made by Conor haters, and yet they all complain about his crazy fans. What the hell are you people talking about?

90% of Conor threads on Sherdog are made by Conor haters, and yet they all complain about his crazy fans. What the hell are you people talking about?

People get excited to see Conor fight. They show up to his pressers and his weigh-ins. They wear wild green suits to the fights and chant crazy shit up and down the Vegas strip all weekend. It is a true spectacle.

This rustles the poor souls with so little charisma that Kamaru Usman and humorless Russian wrestling robots intrigue them.

These bums have 10 times the numbers and 10 times the activity as the fans, and yet they stay tilted. Bitter bum souls. Simple as.

some of them are going to colby - they seem to love that over the top asshole persona.

Truthfully I'm not that invested in Conor fans to care...

Most of them migrated already. Khabib for some. Nate. Masvidal. Quite a few of my casual friends just don’t watch anymore.

I like mcgregor, jones, yan, kz, Masvidal, tony and others. I like great standup fighters

Last edited:
Back