where to watch fight night in ontario?

fnog9

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i was very disappointed to check listings and not see ufc anywhere in about a billion channels. anyone know where to watch this in ontario? what happened to sportsnet 1? tsn? fox? wtf? its usually on channel 43, 28, sometimes fox 20. not today.

according to the guide, curling will be on tsn tonight. ironic the worlds most boring sport is in place of best sport.

Legit never heard of "Ontario"

lol. i have never heard of anyone not ever hearing of ontario. fyi, its the province where toronto is.

Is this in Scandinavia? I've never been but I hear good things, just have to avoid all those dingoes and kangaroos lol

Is this in Scandinavia? I've never been but I hear good things, just have to avoid all those dingoes and kangaroos lol

Dont worry, its hardly worse than the shithole called Miami.

They're only showing the main card, starts at 10 on TSN2

Prelims are on the fight network

Fight pass/Fight network/TSN2

annoying, but I got it all covered

:( what have i done to deserve this trolling?

The guide shows it starts at 11 EST, lasts one hour. TSN is going to be an absolute joke when it comes to UFC.

Anyone know if we can watch it all on Fight Pass in Canada? Or will TSN fuck us over again?

Curling.....FML.

oh, thanks..... the channel that i have to pay extra for. only having 100 channels isnt enough. dammit theyre going back to the thing where they show ufc on "extra" channels. it was nice with sportsnet.

laffin.gif

:( what have i done to deserve this trolling?

fwiw I justify it to myself by thinking that I'm keeping your thread moving and at the top of the page and thus increasing your chances of getting an answer to your OP

do some research bro before starting a thread. took me 2 secs to find it on my DVR on TSN2 the other day and set it to record.

Back