Where to go for stylish yet affordable clothes

Banana slim fits with French cuffs do the trick - they'll make you look so slick that all the ladies will want to lick the thick ol' dick.

k, that was either much or probably sick. take your pick.
With rhymes like that, doesn't matter what you're wearing.

also, I got myself two of the Saku shirts (weren't easy to find at the time). Scramble for life. their t-shirts a fitted & super nice.

also check out their new global tee series

saku-tshirt-front.jpg

saku-tshirt-back.jpg

scramble-warriors-collaboration-official-main.jpg

5a281b1855c936a110e12917cc210501.jpg

NYC-T-Shirt-2.jpg

craigslist, garage sales and estate sale if you don't mind dead people clothes.

I don't care about clothes. Never have. I have zero sense of style. I basically where whatever is in my dresser, a habit that has left me with about two pairs of jeans and some random t-shirts.

I got to start looking sharp, though. I'd like to get an entire wardrobe overhaul for about $1,000.

I'd prefer tech/professor style, not whatever else there is out there. Maybe a dash hipster.

Basically, I don't want to look like Dana White.
By what fits you best and has the look you are after, don't get concerned with name brands or price. I actually like a style of pants at Walmart over way more expensive stuff at national or regional garment retailers, cause it fits better. I had some Carhartt khakis but prefer the Walmart carpenter Khakis .

Waay back in the 90s I am embarrassed to say I did buy some Tommy and Ralph Lauren but never clothing that had their brand prominently displayed on the garment .

also, I got myself two of the Saku shirts (weren't easy to find at the time). Scramble for life. their t-shirts a fitted & super nice.

saku-tshirt-front.jpg

saku-tshirt-back.jpg

NYC-T-Shirt-2.jpg
Who makes those? What country and what is the material 100% cotton or cotton+polyester ?

saku-tshirt-front.jpg

saku-tshirt-back.jpg

NYC-T-Shirt-2.jpg

I got their WATER saku rashguard and it's awesome

You can't be serious. They're horrible...
they may not be up to the high end standards, but i wouldnt say horrible, a
lot of people cant afford better bruh. I personally can only call overpriced clothes horrible because at least then people have a choice if they want to buy it

Last edited:
If we're talking casual to smart-casual, I'm sure you could get plenty of good shit for 10 ton.

No idea what the price points are, over in the US, but a standard Ralph polo costs about £85 in the UK, for example.

If I'm looking to go affordable, I check out ASOS, or H and M, but if you want to get stuff that lasts longer, I like Levi's jeans and Fred Perry shirts.

Top shop
Club Monaco
Ted baker

David Hume would have made a remarkable Sherdogger imo

299895.jpg

Hume is the only person in history to write with the intention of telling the truth.

Had to read one of his books yesterday on "l'entendement humain" I don't know the English name. I had to buy it in French for class.
It was loads of fun and from the intro I was hooked. Dude schools the other moderns to shame. It was a cool break from Malebranche and all the other moderns.

On topic : just get different colored shirt, it's not that expensive. Shoe game is where it's at. Get some nice shoes, some shirts and different colors of pants, not jeans.

If you're 5
The cookware section of the galleria on yonge has a cuckoo display. My girlfriend told me the Hmart in Richmond Hill has one too. They go on sale sometimes. Check the website to see if they are having sale so you can snag them at a better price. The galleria and hmart put them on sale when cuckoo has a promotion so you dont actually have to go to the cuckoo store to buy at sale price.

WwHJgyb.jpg

Off topic, but I wonder what was going through this guy's head when he took this picture. I mean did he really think he looked like a fucking dime piece lady killer? Did he think the chicks would be throwing themselves at him? Would love to see any kind of thoughts he has looking back at the pic.

Off topic, but I wonder what was going through this guy's head when he took this picture. I mean did he really think he looked like a fucking dime piece lady killer? Did he think the chicks would be throwing themselves at him? Would love to see any kind of thoughts he has looking back at the pic.

Typical Sherdogger imo

tumblr_naeo84dutj1rknhu5o1_400.jpg

Zara and Uniqlo for affordability

Top Man, Debenhams, Rocha, Marks and Spencer when you have money.

Banana Republic, Express and Gap

These place I consider affordable honestly, and deals can be found there.
This. No other suggestion is needed for a fledgling stylish gentleman.

LOL @ people talking Walmart.

Last edited:
Back